ebayers

Tiani

havent brought any of their products but if you are looking at braid stick to the known brands i brought some Bluewater Fishing BLUE STEEL - DYNEEMA 30 lb Braid and whilst i couldnt fault its strength it is almost as thick as my 50lb fluorocarbon leader. When I buy on ebay I always try to stick to known brands. Also check how much postage they charge because it is often cheaper to buy locally.

I have brought one loomis and some loomis blanks from USA but I researched the models before I brought.

With the rod I probably bid on about 15 rods before I cracked the one at the price I wanted to buy at. ( I have scottish ancestory)

Unless gillmaster is selling known brands I really think that you would br better off buying locally where you can lookm and feel the rod.

I know from personal experience that if you buy a rod from tackleworld and you break it they do not haggle about standing by their product.

Doesnt matter if its only a $30 ebay rod you can afford to write it off because it will cost you around $20 for postage to return it.

Ray

ps if you are after really good quality rods Duncan at Fishead Bait and Tackle at Redland bay has a customer who is selling some

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

:cheer: Hi guys well i finally bought some stuff off ebay and it was all up to scratch and i got some really good stuff very cheap:woohoo: i got an okuma epix 40 baitrunner brand new for $65.00 some really good line/braid and hooks cheap as i think i`ve become addicted to ebay.....

Archived