my day @ work yesterday.

kriso

Hey Fellas,

the whole thing started last week when i got a call from someone asking for a demo on a machine, i said no worries got some details and the lady said she would have her gardener there as husband would be away for a while, got the name adress, surname Hayden. Hang-on sport was mentioned in the conversation and also she was not going to be home that weekend to watch her husband play. so i said, your husband isnt Mat Hayden is it? she replies yes, do you like cricket? im like hell yeah!!!

anyway Mat wasnt going to be there on the day of the demo becuase they where playing the Kiwi's and then going to india. oh well i thought will be cool to see what sorta place he has anyways,

okay so yesterday rock up and theres mat waiting with his kids in the yard, he caught an earlier flight cause the kiwis where pathetic and also india was called off. woohoo i get meet Haydos!will shook hands and he went to grab a hat and stuff while i unloaded the machine i here a g'day mate from behind me and turn around there Glen Mc Grath!!! totally stoked!!!!

any ways got to spend a few hours talking cricket and but more importantly haydo's favorite hobby Fishing! got the story first hand about when he and roy lost the boat over the south passage bar with trent buttler. and he has a nice size dam stocked some of the fatest bass and yellowbellys i have seen im talking footballs in there with some massive redclaw as well! got a few signatures at the end of it and also sold the machine so i was double happy at the end of it!!!

all i can say as these guys where absolute top blokes!

anyways that was my boring day at work. lol:)

he trys to get outside when ever he can when at home chasing pelagics, has had some great catches up north with threadys and barra and jacks and swears everyone should have a gold bomber in there tackle box. they where waiting for the sun to go down abit and fish his damn for bass and yella's, was awesome seeing them come up and smash insects and stuff off the surface! he said he hasnt got one on lure yet but they will take bread no worries. other then that he has a house at straddie and likes to fish the gutters there as well when not in the boat.

awesome day at work...excuse my ignorance, but what sort of machines do you sell?

haydos and pigeon seem to be great blokes from what you see of them, glad you were able to confirm that (nothing worse than hearing your sporting idols are stuck-up).

marty

kriso wrote:

Angus wrote:
Nice one Kriso! Does he want to come in the BRC? hahaha. How about the X-mas drinks :P

Angus

told him all about the BRC and brisbane fishing online. on another note he is thinking about getting the stradbroke classic going again.

Awesome!

awesome dude i laid the carpet in his huge bedroom about 3 or 4 years back when he first built the house

i didnt even know it was his place until i got there then i $hit myself when i seen him

had a chat he is a top bloke they were just putting in the dam when a was there

Awesome day at the office mate well done

marty wrote:

awesome day at work...excuse my ignorance, but what sort of machines do you sell?

haydos and pigeon seem to be great blokes from what you see of them, glad you were able to confirm that (nothing worse than hearing your sporting idols are stuck-up).

marty

i sell John Deere residential and commercial equipment and also sell echo hand held power equipment and masport mowers as well.

Sorry to highjack your thread KrisoB)

Yeh Mal, been learning the Mortgage Broking business for the last 6 months or so and have recently started my own business "Home Loans Made Easy (QLD)".

If you know anyone that is in the market for a new mortgage or is thinking about refinancing, I'd be happy to talk to them.

The service I offer is free to the client as the bank will pay me if and when I eventually sign a loan up.

Don't send me too many clients though, I still need time to go fishing during the week :huh: :silly: :silly: Kidding of course, the more the merrier.:cheer:

Rocket, if you get too much business you can always shoot a few referals my way. I'd be happy to take a couple of your clients if you feel like going fishing for the day ;)

Sounds like an awesome day you had! id be renaming your post to 'my day yesterday' When unexpected good things happen you dont even feel like your slaving for the man!

Archived