Vent your anger!

rotciv

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- Getting sunburnt on the side of my casting forearm because I didn't cover that part with sunscreen.

- snagging a tree behind me as I'm taking the backswing in my cast

- people taking a dig at people on the forum just to cause a stir

- drivers that do dumb $hit (in a merging lane and only think about merging right at the end causing everyone behind to get on the brakes, tailgaters, people who go 60 on a highway onramp and get onto the 100km zone starting at 60)

- people who don't take a bite out of humble pie every once in a while

- bloody work when I wanna be fishing

hulk wrote:

Those little twisty things that hold toys on the cardboard containers.I am sure they put them on to pi$$ parents off.It takes way longer to undo these then to assemble the toys.

Secondly;stick figure assembly instructions that bare no resemblence to the parts you have in your hands.

Must be a nightmare with them sausage fingers of yours!!!;) Invest in some wire side cutters from a cheap shop. I've thought of getting a job lot and selling them on ebay in about November as Xmas Toy Tools!!!

My latest Vent is people who throw things at you when fishing off road bridges, especially when I've got me 10yr old boy with me........Idiots.:angry:

My vents

Being the only person in BCF Lawnton looking at the lures and hearing "Securtiy to section e" and then having some tool follow me around at a distance pretending not to look at me and as i got closer he walked away. I have never stolen anything in my life.

Spending $300 on a kids bike and spending 4 hours trying to get the hand breaks to work because parts are missing. Thank god its got peddle breaks. Still had to go buy new bads and cables.

Archived