Team AFO goes to NITRO

James W

Well....the whole AFO gang will be represented by Ash and myself next weekend in a trial comp down the gold coast, the Nitro Grand Slam.....We are not going to there to make up the numbers either, we are going there to take it out!:unsure: well we hope so...:P its going to be awesome......then its round 2 up at noosa in early march! so stay tuned for further updates...

:( i have practising some techniques for the comp...mainly poppers for trevs and stuff.....i have broken my \" rack raider\" rod...very sad moment....i now know what true sadness feels like:P ...i loved that rod//not the preparation i was after just before we hit the nitro comp.....that rod had served me sooo well over the last 2 years with snapper , countless bass , bream and talior...oh the pain oflosing such a good friend....r.i.p little buddy...

:angry: stupid car windows:angry:

ando- thats awesome of you to offer man:) but id hate to break somthing that wasnt mine...cheers thou dude;)

Ash-hahaha yer man...us in comps and losing rods..i forgot about that!..yer but its not that funny:(

Getting vey excited about this weekend.....looking forward to fishng some ground i have never fished.....so i suppose if any one has any \"hot spots\" that we should know about...hint hint;)

brian-yer mate got a tassie or two coming with me...new rod? my mission control also doubles as my finance consultant!:unsure:

i have been out in the pool practicing my placment casts with my no.2 and no.3 rods, trying to get it together...those \"rack raiders\" were awesome to controll ya casts with.

ASH- not long now brother!:woohoo:

Archived