Post your lure hookup shots

pinkey

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got into some Jew from the flood water the other day, some of them were bright gold! look so cool like that and would love to see an XOS sized one that colour.

52142410.jpg

and check out the colour of this lil guy

17505_10.jpg

I think the water is so murky that the threadies have been mating with the wrong kind :lol:

nice catch Tristan

Guys just removed a few pictures from lately from this thread...

The thread is very specifically called: "Post your lure hookup shots"...

Lately a few pictures of fish caught otherwise have been posted. Now this may seem pedantic, but it is a fairly clear title. If you want to show off bait caught captures, by all means please do. In fact we encourage it. Just do so by creating a report thread or maybe even a humorous counter to this thread "Post you bait hookup shots"... :) (I cannot believe tugger has not done this already)!

Cheers.

Angus

• 2 weeks later...
Nice Bass Cheyne_jones. Is that a mazzy pop?

Yeah as Glenn said its and OSP Buzzn Crank mate, very similar profile to the mazzy just heaps louder sound. It has been the best lure for pre dawn bass this season for me, easy to use and calls them up out of the weed for dinner like nothing else.

Spend a good portion of Sunday down the tween chasing bream, couldn't land one casting until towards the end of the day I walk over to stand next to Andrew (on the chew)

As my leader is danglin over the edge of this small bridge bail arm over about to cast when obviously my plastic was dangling in the water and this fella smashed it, without wen engaging the bail arm I swiftly lifted it out the water to both of our suprise

post-8891-144598931214_thumb.jpg

In fact i have Angus a couple of years ago i'll try to find the thread

Guys just removed a few pictures from lately from this thread...

The thread is very specifically called: "Post your lure hookup shots"...

Lately a few pictures of fish caught otherwise have been posted. Now this may seem pedantic, but it is a fairly clear title. If you want to show off bait caught captures, by all means please do. In fact we encourage it. Just do so by creating a report thread or maybe even a humorous counter to this thread "Post you bait hookup shots"... :) (I cannot believe tugger has not done this already)!

Cheers.

Angus

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thought id share a few pics with u guys...caught this nice cod off point lookout the other day with shane. combo was a certate 3500HD custom matched with a steez hotdog..caught on 1oz tt headlock with zman 5inch streak in new penny. * Baby Bass * :whistle:

cheers

Mo

2uohrhg.jpg

1fgz6u.jpg

• 5 months later...

Archived