1st 50 for awhile

Dinodadog

Headed out to NPD this morning after being out of action since last thurs with vertigo. Trolled for a couple of hours for zilch so dropped a bait down and was on right away a nice little 38cm bass, back down again and onto a 42cm bass, then they moved on. Trolled to my next spot and sat there with a bait in the water for 30mins for nothing then when I pulled the pick up a nice 51.5cm bass decided he wasnt going to miss a feed and latched onto my shrimp. On the troll home picked up a little 35cm bass on a purple ridgeback. Most of the morning the water was glassed out and the sun was quite hot, gee its hard in paradise.

Fish while you can

Dinodadog

1st bass npd4_8_001.JPG

wesfish wrote:

well my hundred dollar bet is still there if any one would like to take a bet against it :laugh: :laugh: great fish dino B) i knew you would raise the bar for fish of the month!!!

Whats this I hear about $100 might change my mind :P

Tugger plenty of bigger ones still in there

Dragons7 NPD north pine dam

Ray if we could work bass out we would be millionaires

Enjoyfish plenty more in there

Wesfish pressure is on its a long time to the end of the month

Natang thanks mate

LGM mate I think you need a sickie

Stu the month has only just started ha ha

Norm keep in mind the more timber you have the heavier the boat and the more power req to move it. I only have a 1.2sq m piece in the middle of the boat and a couple of small bits at the back where the batteries go. Mine is a 3.4m edgetracker and its the heaviest boat of that size that I have had.

finally some bait action!

I tried a landbased slug session on Sunday arvo, but all I caught was large amounts of slimy weedy stuff. Birds were working bait just out of casting range, but not a touch.

Congrats on the 50+, hope there are more around, and that they are hungry!

Rocket75 wrote:

finally some bait action!

I tried a landbased slug session on Sunday arvo, but all I caught was large amounts of slimy weedy stuff. Birds were working bait just out of casting range, but not a touch.

Congrats on the 50+, hope there are more around, and that they are hungry!

My metal slugs have been sitting in the taxcklebox this winter. Landbased options sure are limited this year. Should be an interesting summer though.

wesfish wrote:

well my hundred dollar bet is still there if any one would like to take a bet against it :laugh: :laugh: great fish dino B) i knew you would raise the bar for fish of the month!!!

Stews somerset beauties would have to come close, but I'm not brave enought to bet on it lol B)

Dino

My new boat is a 3.7 Dehavilland but has no front to mount my leccie so that's what I need the ply for. It will only be enough to mount my quick release plate (which I hope to make up form some thick plastic cutting boards.

Norm

P.S. Michael I was wondering about a 25g slug feast the other day while I'm getting my act together with this boat of mine.

Nog wrote:

Dino

My new boat is a 3.7 Dehavilland but has no front to mount my leccie so that's what I need the ply for. It will only be enough to mount my quick release plate (which I hope to make up form some thick plastic cutting boards.

Norm

P.S. Michael I was wondering about a 25g slug feast the other day while I'm getting my act together with this boat of mine.

Hard to find a good place to cast them Norm. Trees trees and more trees.

Archived