2 Decky spots avail NPD wed 26/8

rayke1938

2 spots avail tomorrow morning. Meet before 5.45am end of Adsetts Rd whiteside.

NO BANANAS

Dont be late I will not wait.

Bring something to drink and eat. ( No beer its not allowed )also a sense of humor as you will be putting up with a 71yr old fart who tends to forget things ( Hopefully not the boat this time)

I plan to troll down to island and rebait my redclaw pots and then troll back and maybe explore upstream a little.

Probably wont bother bait fishing as its been a waste of time lately.

Bring at least 2 rods and your own selection of lures. Suggest napjarus,megabass deep x100, berkley flicker shad or whatever you wish.

I can also provide rods and reels if necessary

If you want to cast to bank etc just yell out I am easy.

Weather looking ok on seabreeze but bring hat and sunscreen as it will be hot and no shade on boat.

Boat has no shade but its a nice beamy 14ft abolane with plenty of comfortable seats.

I also have esky and ice on board and tea/coffee making facilities.

Fishing has been a bit hit and miss. Miss if your name is Ray and hit if its Dino.

0403072325 or pm.

Cheers

Ray

If you have some shrimp, it would be worth trying them from the barrier upstream, lots of fish on the sounder on Sunday, most people were catching a few on shallow running lures. Fish were in 20 to 30 foot of water for a change. (Almost normal bassin!)

wish i saw this yesterday i would have jumped on it and had a sickie, i have been setting up my flyrod to fish npd from a boat, but being new to brissy havent met anyone with a permit yet! i pretty much only own fly gear and have been researching a bit on how to exract em out of npd and maroon. if you get another day like this come up send me a pm and i will jump at the chance if you can put up with me! cheers chris

Archived