Fishing test

Brian D

Cowfish13 wrote:

Brian D wrote:
They say you get Karma for worthwhile contributions to the site. Mine should go through the roof:woohoo:

This was sort of cheating tho:lol:

Hey Cowfish - Jealous!:woohoo:

So no-one disapproved? As my french friend says - they all smell the same.:pinch:

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2007/03/04 16:26

2 things Brian.

1. I am amazed at how changing swimming costumes can make your missus look so different. I'd swear it was a different shiela in each photo!

2. With a missus like that, I'd have a half cabin, so I could keep busy when the fish were not biting!

Feral wrote:

2 things Brian.

1. I am amazed at how changing swimming costumes can make your missus look so different. I'd swear it was a different shiela in each photo!

2. With a missus like that, I'd have a half cabin, so I could keep busy when the fish were not biting!

LOL :silly:

Feral wrote:

2 things Brian.

Here's the thing feral - I am trying to get the missus to come to Awoonga in October. By the way anyone want to do that dam?;)

Brian D wrote:

Feral wrote:
2 things Brian.

Here's the thing feral - I am trying to get the missus to come to Awoonga in October. By the way anyone want to do that dam?;)

Sh!t Brian keep that quiet, I dont wanna bring mine! If she hears yours is going, I am doomed. :S

Old saying - no matter how good looking a woman is, there is still a bloke somewhere who is kicking back drinking a beer, because he has just managed to get away from her!

Lets see 90 minutes fishing time at Borumba in 2 days with Missus along...., I'll get some brochures of the local attractions for ya missus Brian. Whilst your off touristing, Ferg Alex and I will catch some fish for you! :evil:

Post edited by: Feral, at: 2007/03/05 04:50

Do you have something against blondes Feral? Maybe I should post some more brunetts!

To the ladies on the site - I do apologize if I have offended you by posting these pics - I actually see them as tastefull rather then degrading or disrespectfull towards the finer gender.

But then again - who gives a shit! :woohoo:

Just kidding:kiss:

There goes all the Karma I generated.

Archived