PIN TRIP KICKS OFF TOMORROW !!!! WOOT WOOT !!!

Travis

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i got a gen.

its a 4 stroke .

1800 watt.

i ran a small fridge and freezer off it xmass no probs.

let us know .

will let one of u guys take it down.

since u will be heading down before me most likely.

will be fishing sometime in the next 2 weeks around boggy .

so that will be closer for u guys ,so will organize something .to easy :)

we will be leaving from rudy mars.

the time will depend if we work Friday and what time we knock off.

since i'm going with dad the call is his but i think be was aiming for a 1 or 2 leave the ramp.

hey brad have u sorted what tent u are using ?

robs ?

or do i got to check 1 in the shed .

i'm take a 4 room 1 down .its a smaller tent .3 room's are just sleeping area .

fits a double air bed.and the middle is communal area.

Finally got all the bearings and gaskets replaced on the engine, going to give it a long slow run on the coomera river tonight, if alls ok i will be a definate for this and i will have a spot available who ever wants a bit of soft plastic bashing/trolling.

If you don't hear from me again then its not gone well.

Bri.

Davo_Dinkum wrote:

we will be leaving from rudy mars.

the time will depend if we work Friday and what time we knock off.

since i'm going with dad the call is his but i think be was aiming for a 1 or 2 leave the ramp.

hey brad have u sorted what tent u are using ?

robs ?

or do i got to check 1 in the shed .

i'm take a 4 room 1 down .its a smaller tent .3 room's are just sleeping area .

fits a double air bed.and the middle is communal area.

mate i will just grab one of robs but thanks for the offer.brad

Rob when are you going?? i plan on leaving work early friday and being at yours after lunch sometime.... Brad have you tees up anything with rob?? davo i rekkon you just meet us down at ruddy mars with the gen on the friday.... also keen to slay some big jew and go on a troll also bri, ill bring the x-raps 30+s :woohoo:

ok... so... I might have a tinnie by this going away weekend.... but don't have a car to tow it...or a license to drive it... and it looks like Angus might not make this one...

random ask... but if I go ahead with this buy....is anyone going Saturday that can tow and drive a tinnie??

hey guys, been following this thread for a while and its starting to get confusing for me (maybe you guys are fine ;))

I would love to go but just need a little more information.

Could it be possible for someone to do a list of the following, I would offer but I dont know much as stated above...

1. Who is going

2. When they are going incl time of departure

3. When they are coming back

4. Anyone with deck spots available and where/time they leave from

5. What is needed for the weekend

6. Sort of gear/bait needed to fish those waters.

7. Are there any avid beer drinkers going?

aidanwebb wrote:

hey guys, been following this thread for a while and its starting to get confusing for me (maybe you guys are fine ;))

Could it be possible for someone to do a list of the following, I would offer but I dont know much as stated above...

1. Who is going

maybe rob or travis can start a thread on whos going and what time,can u do the thread so nobody can reply,and they can pm you on time and stuff

ok

rudy marrs is the place where people will be getting picked up from, as well as dropped off at. this is beside horizon shores marina at jacobs well, might pay to google this if your not sure. some of us are leaving friday, including myself, then going looking for a spot to throw my hat as it were. i imagine i'll be there early afternoon for this, as for deckie spots, i have mooky i believe jumpin in my boat. tuggar has tacklebox and kreel i think. but we can pick up and drop off people to and from rudy marrs ramp, not a problem there.and yes there will be some avid beer drinkers there, bloody hell, mal's comming too. :laugh: look out for him. LMAO... travis might have 1 or 2 cartons, hahaha.

brad will bi sauced up as to will i, guessing jeff f won't be watching on either. hahahaha :laugh: so yeah there will be phone numbers posted soon i guess by the organisers.

as i'm just turning up to do my own thing pretty much and have a drink with trav and the rest of you guys, so my number can be used. if you need to be picked up from the ramp.

Bri The Pom wrote:

Finally got all the bearings and gaskets replaced on the engine, going to give it a long slow run on the coomera river tonight, if alls ok i will be a definate for this and i will have a spot available who ever wants a bit of soft plastic bashing/trolling.

If you don't hear from me again then its not gone well.

Bri.

All is ok with the engine rebuild so i am a definate leaving early sat morning with a deckie spot available.

see you there

Bri.

noname wrote:

some of us are leaving friday, including myself, then going looking for a spot to throw my hat as it were. i imagine i'll be there early afternoon for this, as for deckie spots, i have mooky i believe jumpin in my boat. tuggar has tacklebox and kreel i think. but we can pick up and drop off people to and from rudy marrs ramp.

I am trying to get friday so can join you then, will see what the boss says!

aidanwebb wrote:

1. Who is going

list of pax is on front post, every1 is going at diffrent times and coming back sunday or whenever, get me or robs or brads or anyone with a boats numbner for a bickup from a ramp, just organise a time with them, morepiss is neeeded... lol, just bring whatever you need to stay alive!!! lol im an avid beer drinker :woohoo: pretty much estury fishing, but do get bigger stuff there if it helps

TRAVIS

Archived