Tackle Shops - sick of BCF...

GrantP

I'm sick of BCF and wondered if anyone can recommend a decent tackle shop near springwood (Brisbane south side).

I' found a couple in yellow pages, but my nearest tackle shop listed (oceancatch pty Ltd) in eight mile plains appears to be a residential block of land??

Any suggestions appreciated - I'll travel for anything that offers more help than BCF!!

Not a lot of dedicated tackle stores around. Good ones off the top of my head, Charletons(Goodna), Jones(Lutwyche), Mossops(Wooloongabba), Fishhead(Viccy Pt), Tackle Warehouse(Coorparoo) and Mulletgut Marine(Toowoomba). Slim pickings for Loganites, so its either visit one of the above in your travels or put up with the service, or lack thereof, at BCF

the closest 1 to springwood would be pro-catch at sunnybank, ivan and milan, good guys, always up for a chat too, once you get to know them, the prices will drop too. ohh these guys fish too. and win a few of the big comps around, and they don't have their heads in the clouds either, just regular blokes.

noname wrote:

the closest 1 to springwood would be pro-catch at sunnybank, ivan and milan, good guys, always up for a chat too, once you get to know them, the prices will drop too. ohh these guys fish too. and win a few of the big comps around, and they don't have their heads in the clouds either, just regular blokes.

X2

what i like about charltons is .

it's the closest to me . 5 km .

i like to chat and look at stuff .they kewl with that,and sometime i even buy stuff .like bait or a cheap reel or lure.

bcf at river stink is 18 km away.

then i got kmart at redbank plaza and big w at booval or orion.

that's pretty much all i go to .

unless my bro wants to got to somewhere and he wants me to come have a look or pick my brain.then we go to other stores further away.

I live in the same area and pro catch in sunnybank is the closest to me. Not a big store but im sure they can order stuff in for you and theyre good guys as mentioned previously.

Other then that, Amart in macgregor on kessels road or mossops or tackle warehouse are about 20min drive.

Jones' at Lutwyche is the closest to me , i think tackle warehouse at cooparoo is pretty good for range and advice jus got back from coffs today after a week and thus far Fishing Tackle Australia has to be the best ive been to definatlly for range of products and pricing is quite reasonable also!!

• 1 month later...

noname wrote:

Are the the guys opposite the Sunnybank Private hospital

Smiderman wrote:

noname wrote:

i don't know where the hospital is, but virtually next to McDonalds.

on the corner where the lights are, the south western side of the whole Kmart complex.

rob

noname wrote:

Smiderman wrote:
noname wrote:

i don't know where the hospital is, but virtually next to McDonalds.

on the corner where the lights are, the south western side of the whole Kmart complex.

rob

es it is on the opposite side of Sunnybank private hospital.

When your on mccullough st, go past the first lights that turn into the K mart complex. Turn right at the next set of lights and it's on the corner

Archived