another hypotheticle

noname

ok an alloy hull, say an AMM 4.75 tiller steer tinnie, with floor, frt casting deck, basicly the same as the stessyl i had but bigger, and fitted with the likes of a small v6 outboard,yeah, as a tiller steer, around the 150 hp... yep sit down shut up and hold on! seriously thinkin bout 1 of these rigs. well it will def be my next rig. :huh:

yeah thats what i'm basin it on nutz, but instaed of 5.2 mtrs, i only want 4.75 thereabouts, but still want plenty of hp, and 175 hp is basically the same as 150, lmao. will look into it further as it gets closer.

oi ray, it's go hard or go home ray, nah mate. i got a reason for a rig like this, have to do things like hull speeds and crap to seriously render the thought, and chat to some boat builders, hell might even buy a welder. :laugh:

Hey rob fun you say thay there was a bloke up at bribie yesterday coming out of the harbour with something like what you talking about with a 135 but had a pod but it had very little draw even then I thought he was nut's.So when do you get your's :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

strictly for trollin feral :laugh: nah, just to cover long distances quickly is what i want it forsay from moreton to peel type of distances, be mostly for estuary work, so able to get up river or down river fast is the key.and blow some of these bloody tossers out of the water too, seriously some thing they are all that. saw 1 up the dam yesterday who blocked off the ramp so no 1 could access it, i jumped into his car and said i'm just movin it out of the way. and did he ever get upset, so i jumped back out, and squeezed beside him as he was trying to undo the strap, for like 3mins, when beside us he reversed into the water usin the ramp, and smacked up the skeg, and finally realised what was goin on, got the boat off, then he cried out to his dad

and i lmho, as he jumped from the boat as he thought it would sink in 30 seconds without bungs, lmao. wer cruised off laughin, and watched as they went around the bouys the wrong way. bloody fools.

Oh nice.you will end up having very muscley arms from hangin on for dear life.

Have ya thought of names for the boat yet,I reckon you shoud call it the "CHIROPRACTOR"cause if ya didnt need to see one beefore ya went out you will when ya get back :laugh: :laugh: . sounds like a fun little project Rob. I always have wanted to make my own ally version of a gullwing boat.

Archived