Damiki FOTM Chat - Feb 2010

Angus

marty wrote:

I know Leighton has me by 5mm - I am just trying it keep the pressure on him. ;)

Plenty of big ones out there and still early in the month...

Glad you did! Mate he might have you by 5mm but you cant be unhappy with that fish!

I would encourage anyone who catches a Jack to enter, even if its 10cm. Still awesome to see how many would be caught over a month regardless of size I reckon!

Angus

• 2 weeks later...

chris_stewart14 wrote:

Plastic Man wrote:
Its pretty clear to me that nabs has the bigger fish so it really has to be him.

Completely agree...

Guys dont worry. One entrant actually spoke to me before entering and only entered on the provision that their entry NOT actually be considered for a prize. This was one of the 2 bigger entries so it makes the decision easier.

Admin has already done the awards article for this but for some reason photo's are being a pain to upload at the moment. Should be fixed soon as Im assured its just a little glitch.

If its not fixed by tomorrow morning ill suggest the article be published anyway and the photo can be added at a later date.

Cheers.

Angus

chris_stewart14 wrote:

Plastic Man wrote:
Its pretty clear to me that nabs has the bigger fish so it really has to be him.

Completely agree...

everywhere I have fished a photo entry it goes by length, not weight. eg ABT barra rounds are total length, regardless of how fat the fish are. ABT bream, are bagged and weighed, so from that sort of logic it would have to be Shortie, but Nabs fish is clearly a monster catch in comparison.

Archived