[attachment=38207]DSC_2892.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=38208]DSC_2893.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=38209]DSC_2895.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=38210]DSC_2902.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=38211]DSC_2904.JPG[/attachment]

Sorry you can't show that off here, you didn't buy it, it doesn't count :P

Lucky turd :lol:

Haha rub it in wontcha Ant :P

To be honest if I was single I could have bought it many times over but would never spend that much so i'm glad she got it.. now the problem is actually using it! too scared ><

I'll put him to good use if you're to scared Khoi :P:P :evil: :evil: . It'll probably need a service when i'm done with it though lol

[attachment=38204]DSC_2869.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=38205]DSC_2874.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=38206]DSC_2877.JPG[/attachment]

they look great hey!! they feel solid too , i just worry a tuna will spool me too quickly with the shallow spool and 20lb braid :silly:

just start the outboard really quick and chase wes :)

did you get a branzino or the hyper exist custom?

yeah dont matter what size spool with a big tuna, the outboard all ways saves the day :lol: i could not bring myself to pay that much for a reel :lol::lol: you must be rich :silly: sweet looking reel mate thats for sure, will you cry if you scratch it ?? or worst loose it overboard :blink::( :sick:

Dammm bro thats one dam sexy looking reel, lucky boy ;)

Hope it serves you well :)

Cheers

Darren

That first scratch is gonna hurt! :pinch:

KHOI you a-hole!!!!! that is the 1 reel that is on my to-get list that I just haven't ponied up for. Frikking amazing looking reel. What rod are you going to pair it up with??

If you look at the matagi website, they have a picture of a guy who built a custom rod to match his exist branzino and it looks ridiculously amazing.

VERY jealous.

Have had a look at the range of branzino rod's but they seem really long (min 8foot).. I want to get the most out of the reel two so i've sent through Steve Duff an e-mail asking for some advice. So at this stage i'm leaning towards getting a custom rod built for it - something 1-4kg and whippy for throwing hardbodies =]

Have had a look at the range of branzino rod's but they seem really long (min 8foot).. I want to get the most out of the reel two so i've sent through Steve Duff an e-mail asking for some advice. So at this stage i'm leaning towards getting a custom rod built for it - something 1-4kg and whippy for throwing hardbodies =]

Thats one hell of a sexy reel Khoi, what are you gonna get your misses when the time comes...... a car/house :P Getting a custom rod for it is a good choice, I reckon maybe even look at the steez range. What about line?

Thats one hell of a sexy reel Khoi, what are you gonna get your misses when the time comes...... a car/house :P Getting a custom rod for it is a good choice, I reckon maybe even look at the steez range. What about line?

I bought her an iPad for bday and same thing we went to the coast for the weekend.

Steeze storm shadow or a 701MLF(prob got those names wrong) - what u reckon of that setup with the branzino? Good balance? I'm mainly bream/trev/estuary fishing so I'll get a heavier rod later on..

Also never having owned a high end reel before don't know what to spool it with :s any recommendations?

Picked up a few dog x jrs and tiemco stick minnows in preperation for some summer breaming :):)

[attachment=38260]P1011546.JPG[/attachment]

What hooks you going to be running Dell? Trebs/doubles/singles? Are the stick minnows surface or sinking stick bait? They look the goods!

Picked up a few dog x jrs and tiemco stick minnows in preperation for some summer breaming :):)

[attachment=38260]P1011546.JPG[/attachment]

What hooks you going to be running Dell? Trebs/doubles/singles? Are the stick minnows surface or sinking stick bait? They look the goods!

Johnus the stickminnows are sinking and will be running trebs on them Khoi...

@ Chafule - one of my favourite lures N the old colours are as rare as rocking horse $hit so had to boost the stocks from the 30 I already owned before those. So grabbed a few of the packs...

You can buy some off me but they wont be cheaper :P

Went chasing another reel today, ended up going with a Daiwa for a change.

[attachment=38334]0012.JPG[/attachment]

Will match it up with my camo stik as I just can't bring myself to put it on the t-curve ;)

Sorry about the crappy phone pic.

Ant.

Nice little reel there mate! Lookin very flash

Archived