What I've bought...

Do$tylz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He guys I got a slip in the mail from tackle warehouse that says:

VIP special offer not to be missed - Present this voucher to receive 20% off marked prices from 1st - 3rd June"

So I gather it is only if you are a member and you have a voucher. I can't 'vouch' for that though! :)

I needa get on that mail order.

Ended up okay i just wanted to buy a shimano terez. Went to Anaconda and told them TW has 20% off and they beat their price by 10%. So 30% in total

Happy days.

Might head there tomorrow arvo need to buy proper raincoat anyone heading there in arvo?

I needa get on that mail order.

Ended up okay i just wanted to buy a shimano terez. Went to Anaconda and told them TW has 20% off and they beat their price by 10%. So 30% in total

Happy days.

Might head there tomorrow arvo need to buy proper raincoat anyone heading there in arvo?

makes it 28% off in total mate ;). And which anaconda you head/heading to?

Some goodies justt arrived at work. Gearing up for the AJ and King season for the shallower reefs 25-80m and some pearlies down deep with glow and golden in the 80-160m

And thanks to 20% off at TW I got a TCurve SPIN 701 snapper 5-8 to pair up with my Hyper custom 4000

post-5559-144598808413_thumb.jpg

whatcha throwing that spool onto dellski?

just a spare to put some more fluro on cause I dont wana take the braid off one of my 2004 steez's.

Runty haven't used it yet only got it today. Wouldv'e preferred a 2004 airspool but this will have to do.

That's a nice little purchase there Justin B) I'm still waiting on a couple of sx40's as well so more to come hahaha. Don't know whether I'll have a fish yet, are you? By the way mate I think you'll find that colour crackjack is cursed and you'll lose it without getting a fish on it, you better give it to me just to be on the safe side :whistle:

Archived