What I've bought...

Do$tylz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks Tim, just don't forget to take the plastic tubing that protects the point till you are ready to use, or you won't be catching anything :whistle: The deep purple with silver eyes works well on Jewfish too ;)

Aquaholic

My OCD prevents things like that happening mate :lol:

cheers tim :)

Had these babies waiting for me at work...

Definitely makes the extra hours worth it

559242_4833201548970_655355327_n.jpg

Sustain 2500FG

72123_4833202628997_894843455_n.jpg

Stradic 5000FJ

72123_4833202628997_894843455_n.jpg

Terez 7'2 10-30lb

Sorry about the dodgy pics, were just taken while i was having a play during lunch

Bring on summer!

What you planning on using stradic and terez for.

I had the same set up last year. I had 300 meters 20lb sunline pe on it. i caught 100s of tuna and mackerel on last season. It was my favourite set up.

Put carbontex on the stradic. Shimano mid range drags are hopeless

What braid you putting on it?

What you planning on using stradic and terez for.

I had the same set up last year. I had 300 meters 20lb sunline pe on it. i caught 100s of tuna and mackerel on last season. It was my favourite set up.

Put carbontex on the stradic. Shimano mid range drags are hopeless

What braid you putting on it?

Just general offshore work - not something i do a lot of but should be a solid all rounder. Probably run 40lb Fins on it - A mate has a similar setup to chase jewies off the stones down south, still wasnt enough haha

Treated myself to a new Terez the other day......

So now my TZS72MHPW is teamed up with my new Saltist 5000 and spooled with 40lb Samurai braid...

And my new TZSG72MPW is teamed with my old Saltist 4500 and spooled with 20lb samurai braid.....

Now just need the opportunity to get out and use them!

So unfair, I would have got one too. Always wanted one. Have to settle for '12 luvias 2004. Enjoy it buddy, it's an awesome reel.

lol.. they're still there alright, you have until december 8 i think..
/>http://www.plat.co.jp/shop/catalog/default/language/en/cPath/21_39_41_122/saltwater-fishing/reel/shimano-spinning-reels/09-twinpower-mg.html

Archived