What I've bought...

Do$tylz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Been chucking the fluff abit lately with mixed results and after starting out with a basic starter combo today I upgraded to something a little more capable. I got a Scotts A3 808 8 Foot 8 weight rod with a Sage 2880 reel loaded with Rio 8 weight forward clouser line ( I think that all makes sense). Now I just need to blood it and sneak it onto the boat with Andrew next time and have a throw at some Tuna.

Cheers

Mark

post-5191-144598749864_thumb.jpg

post-7684-14459874991_thumb.jpg

(right to left) bit of new gear. I've had the Heartland 4000 and Redback 10-17lb for a while. Bought the night before a trip that never happened. Only blooded it the other day with some Mack Tuna

Got those 2 Saltiga Rods over the past few weeks. S Extreme, old model - cheap as! Reels are another matter...

Then the Egrell B10 7' 4-10kg with Saltist LD20. Lovely so far, but yet to catch a fish!

Then I got a rod for an old charter special I've had lying around for a few years. It's a Pflueger Contender 10-15kg. Got it for trolling Laser Pro's on my mates new boat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi my name is Justin and I'm a fishaholic. My last confession was a few months ago and I have sinned pretty badly since then :evil:

This year I have bought:

Fuego 1500

Certate 2004 hi gear custom

Certate 2506 finesse custom

NS Gunslinger

" Jaeger

Steez Tornado

Many, many hardbodies

:blush:

Until next time... may the force be with you!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived