PS3 players /gamers etc

kriso

hey fellas,

thought they might be a few people on here that gives the ps3 a bashing every now and again. i mainly buy used games and trade them in when im done and thought maybe theres a few members on here that might be interested in swapping / selling games there finished with?

i know im looking at buying COD modern warfare 2 and will be trading in a few games incl COD moder warfare 1 if anyone is interested in those.

so put up any games you wanna trade / sell or what games you play online regulary and might be able to put some teams together etc.

kriso wrote:

hey fellas,

thought they might be a few people on here that gives the ps3 a bashing every now and again. i mainly buy used games and trade them in when im done and thought maybe theres a few members on here that might be interested in swapping / selling games there finished with?

i know im looking at buying COD modern warfare 2 and will be trading in a few games incl COD moder warfare 1 if anyone is interested in those.

so put up any games you wanna trade / sell or what games you play online regulary and might be able to put some teams together etc.

now you speaking my language. i will check with my stuff, giving alot away to my nephew though when i go back to zim, but when i get back we can make a plan. New call of duty and medal of honour coming out in september and november plus assassins creed 3.

cheers

rob

fishingnut wrote:

crazywalrus wrote:
I have one but only really play it when had way too much to drink. I had Army of Two but I have given it to a mate. Used to play a lot of PC FPS games.

;) S.T.A.L.K.E.R is awesome also the first and second FEAR games are pretty good too

havent played either of those yet but will keep an eye out for them , im looking forward to the next gran turismo!

COD MW2 is definatley worth the dosh, but I can't help but think the original Modern Warfare beats it with weapons content, level content etc. The online play via MW2 is great though, especially if your' all geared up with the headset, etc

From all reports the next GT will be insane, although I found the last one a tad dissapointing. That's me but.

Archived