pre maid wire jigs for sharking.

kriso

hey looking for premaid wire jigs for sharking. can anyone tell me where and how much, just need a set up for bullies in the river, any photos of the product would be awesome too so i know what i have to look for

cheers

Mate no expert on sharking but BCF has pre made shark rigs with 4 metre 100 - 400lb wire traces and a nice sized hook for around 14 dollars each..expensive but convenient. They are in the hook and line section. Good luck.

hey mate,

if your unsure what they look like id suggest the same as bud. Id see someone at BCF and they should help or you could try ebay. They have a few different wire traces available.

Personally I use the black coated wire trace and make them up myself. It means you can have different lengths and i find works out a bit cheaper.

Good luck

Yeah kits with 10m of wire, and enough crimps for 5 traces are $4 to $7 depending on brand and size. A set of crimping pliers can be had for under$20. So for the price of 3 traces you can have 5, then after that they are cheap as chips as you have the pliers.

Archived