3rd Round AFO Tournament Shirt Orders!

Angus

Hey guys.

By popular demand (quite a few emails/PM's) I am going to start taking the 3rd round of orders for AFO tournament shirts. Due to order quantities I am not fixing a firm date for this. Basically we need 30 orders to kick it off. The quicker the better obviously :)

post-63-14459858904_thumb.jpg

These shirts are 100% Australian made and have a SPF 50+ rating. I am sure a few members who have recieved theirs from the first and second round will happily vouch for their comfort and quality.

Each shirt will cost $70. (The brand lifestyle Australia retails for $89 in tackle stores for other branded shirts).

To place an order please email the following details to: angus@australianfishing.com.au

Name:

Username:

Name For the shirt (this will be the name printed on the left breast pocket):

Phone Number:

Size (see sizing details below):

Email Address:

Sizes: There are both adult and children’s sizes available. As these work on two different sizing increments there is no need to specify further whether or not it is an Adult or a Childs shirt.

Adult: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, and 6XL.

Children: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14.

Payments can be made to Brisbane Fishing Online bank account (please quote you username as a reference):

Bank Name: Bank of Qld

Account Name: Brisbane Fishing Online

BSB: 124 001

Account Number: 20881585

Cheers everyone!

Angus

Total: 19

Needed for order: 11

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was absolutly dirty with myself for not getting one last time. Il pay tonight when I get home.

Chris

Good on you mate.

There are a kit on the water at the moment so everyone keep their eyes out and dont be afraid to say gday!

Angus

Cheers guys.

I am keeping a tally at the top. For privacy reasons ill keep the tally purely numerical.

This is not the number of people who have informaly told me they will get one, but the actual number that have ordered :)

Cheers.

Presently 3.

Angus

Whats the tally up to?

Tally has not changed. Refer to first post.

A few people have expressed interest in this thread but the order has not come through via email or PM. I wont edit the first post until its official :)

Cheers.

Angus

Guys as 3rd round has not as in demand I will try and get them to make them with 20 orders.

With this in mind that leaves only 13...

As it has been a slower then the first 120 orders (yes thats how many are out on the water) after this round it could be a looooooooong while before we do another.

So if you are interested now is your chance.

Cheers.

Angus

• 2 weeks later...

Bri and Ming thanks very much for the enquiry. Please send through the order as per the first post so I can log it correctly :) It sounds pedantic but when it comes to making the actual order I really want to make sure I have all the right people, sizes etc. I have mucked one up previously and it was very annoying!

Angus

Cheers guys.

Couple more orders through.

Have updated the tally on the front.

Remember this tally is only updated when the order comes through. A post here does not equal an order. The email in the format as per the first post must be recieved.

Cheers.

Angus

Bri and Ming thanks very much for the enquiry. Please send through the order as per the first post so I can log it correctly :) It sounds pedantic but when it comes to making the actual order I really want to make sure I have all the right people, sizes etc. I have mucked one up previously and it was very annoying!

Angus

Gus,

want to complete my order to you correctly, cannot find the correct post/format. Can you assist.

Cheers

Bri

Angus

Gus,

want to complete my order to you correctly, cannot find the correct post/format. Can you assist.

Cheers

Bri

Hey Bri

Just go to page one of this post, it's at the top of the page

Angus

Gus,

Cheers

Bri

hey fat boy here you go hahahahha

Name:

Username:

Phone Number:

Email Address:

Sizes: There are both adult and children’s sizes available. As these work on two different sizing increments there is no need to specify further whether or not it is an Adult or a Childs shirt.

Angus

Gus,

Cheers

Bri

To place an order please email the following details to: angus@australianfishing.com.au

Name:

Username:

Phone Number:

Email Address:

Payments can be made to Brisbane Fishing Online bank account (please quote you username as a reference):

Bank Name: Bank of Qld

Account Name: Brisbane Fishing Online

BSB: 124 001

Account Number: 20881585

Archived