1000 Post Special Announcement.

Bri The Pom

post-662-144598610093_thumb.jpg

I would like to announce on this special post of 1000 that only today i had my offer accepted on a new boat.

Its a Tournament 1750 cuddy cabin with a 90 etec on the botty.

My wife and I have been looking at these for nearly three years now and are excited about the weekends we can have together.

As for the posts many thanks to alot of people who have answered questions over the last 4-5 years.

Bring On Another Thousand !!!

My wallets going to hurt.

Cheers

Bri

Good boat there Bri, watch Tugger when he says blooding he means it, he tends to get it everywhere. My wife wont go near the boat when I get back from a trip which is possibly the best thing so I quickly get the blood and guts and bait off before I let her near it (good tip) youll both have a great time sleeping on it are you putting a full cover on it for camping?

Dave

Good boat there Bri, watch Tugger when he says blooding he means it, he tends to get it everywhere. My wife wont go near the boat when I get back from a trip which is possibly the best thing so I quickly get the blood and guts and bait off before I let her near it (good tip) youll both have a great time sleeping on it are you putting a full cover on it for camping?

Dave

Last time i went out with Mark i had to take my shirt off to wash in the water,he bled a spottie it went everywhere,it was like something out of appocolypse now.

Going for front clears first and the we'll see.

Cheers All.

Awesome looking rig Bri - if your wife ever doesn't feel like going, well, I, err, ummmm .... would be happy to be a decky!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the 1000 posts also - I can vouch that you've not only received alot of advice but have also given plenty. I ran out of time to complete the casting deck (hopefully this weekend) but have done the floorboards with the storage under and it looks a treat so thanks for your help.

Snapper beware - Bri's got a new rig!!!!!!!!!!

Archived