G'day from Booty

bootyinblue

Just a quick message to say hello and introduce myself.

A couple of you may recognise the name, as I have already had a couple of Pm's asking me 'is that you?'

Was banned from another fishing website 'forever' for apparently giving accurate information and advice, mostly based on my knowledge and experience with work. Other people did not accept that they were wrong and ultimately I got the boot.... go figure!!

So here I am, if you have any questions on laws, legislation etc and also general boating questions then I might be able to either steer you in the right direction or give you some general advice.

Will surely see you out on the water at some stage, and looking forward to meeting others..

Cheers,

Greg

Mate, I am not about to name the other website as I dont really have anything good to say about them, so best of saying nothing.

But yea, I am a Copper out here and pretty much up on legislation and legalities with things. Also have contacts with Maritime Safety QLD and also QLD Transport for things that I am unsure about I can sourse the correct information.

But I guess you cant please everyone all the time!!

Ha - On Ya Mack - you had to name em. :P

Welcome Greg (Booty). Hope you enjoy the site. We try and keep things fairly light around here but don't start me off on Saltwater Restocking. :)

You might be handy when settling arguments. Are you water police? if so tell us about the boats you get to play in.

Archived