If only there was a toadfish fish of the month!!!!

Fangdangle

[file] I hope this pic comes up, I finally worked out how to transfer from my phone,

this ripper was caught earlier in the week on a little sharking adventure near wello. The sorry bit is When I did hook up a 3 footer, we got it in the new landing net, I hauled it on the bow and the freaking knot in the net came undone, bye bye flakey, we got a few small shovelies and lost a good size one as well, also landed some fat stingrays which are now yumbo stingray balls.

I'm not normally bung eyed, just trying my pirate face for the pic.

bummer about your flake burgers man! I believe that big ugly sucker (well the fish) is a \"Golden Toadfish\". They have a horrible beak that acts like wire cutters and can actually snip through the shank of your hook. The would quiet easily take your finger or at leat give you a nasty injury to be carefull with them. PS I think I'll give the fugu a miss. I don't know if I would be brave enoughB)

That looks like the north west blowies (toadfish) you catch in WA they can bite threw the shank of a 6/0 gamatsu hook had em do it to me a few times so yeah keep fingers out :pinch:

Gaz

ps the pro cray boats reckon their the best cray pot bait :huh:

Archived