what does everyone do for a living

rosstralia46

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Water and sewerage engineer

Huh ??? no engineering about it, shit goes downhill and pay days wed.... :lol:

Turd burglar then :P or shit shoveller

If memory serves, your arse crack was a transporter of drainage gravel.....it use to amuse me greatly throwing rocks at it :blink:

Concrete kerber Do a lot of work for council, schools and play ground installers we also put the bark or sand in the play grounds been doing a lot of restoration work since the floods but are now starting to put a few new parks in and doing our usual upgrades and maintanance type work also do car park kerbing and the dreaded private jobs with the smaller kerbs

my last job with a landscape supplier was for nearly 15 yrs worked way up from yard boy, truck driver ,assistant manager mannager for 6 years then went to head office my job title was Tony because they couldnt put all of what i was doing on one sheet of paper had enough of that job went to work outdoors as a labourer and am now in charge of the crew.

Industrial maintenance electrician, now BCS assistant operations manager for operation, maintenance and repair of the baggage handling system, aerobridges and nose in guidance systems at Qantas Domestic Terminal plus various freight companies and regional airports. Going into the office makes it a 5 day week (from 4 on 4 off on the floor), more weekends for fishing! Downside; more fishing folk at my usual spots on the weekend!! :(

No one else working at Brisbane Airport?? :huh:

Operations Manager for a multinational logistics and transportation corporation. Basically, do everything to ensure the AU expansion is successful and take the beating for everything that goes wrong :woohoo:

We do freight forwarding, 3PL, consulting, analysis, etc.

Fishing is my stress release.

Working at the courier mail in the classifieds/advertising department. Placing ads in the weekend shopper to job ads and all the adult services folk and more. Also I'm an audio engineer/songwriter/multiple instrumentalist etc and have been since 16. I anyone needs a jingle recorded gimme a yell!

Working at the courier mail in the classifieds/advertising department. Placing ads in the weekend shopper to job ads and all the adult services folk and more. Also I'm an audio engineer/songwriter/multiple instrumentalist etc and have been since 16. I anyone needs a jingle recorded gimme a yell!

Hi Alex,

Didn't expect to see you here.

Sound engineer. The Zoo (the live music venue in the valley, not an animal sanctuary ;) )

Murray.

Archived