what does everyone do for a living

rosstralia46

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was working as a bouncer on the door at the Victory Hotel in the city when I first joined here. Lost all my social life and energy to get out fishing much. Now I work as a Fauna Spotter/Catcher. Basically where they are clearing any habitat its my job to locate, catpture, and relocate and displaced native wildlife.

Wrestling a possum or snake beats wrestling with drunken douchebags anyday!

Work in my Fathers' construction company, building residential homes. Official title is "Construction Co-ordinator" but in reality I can be anywhere from in the office sending orders and organising tradies to out on site delivering materials or digging holes. We also recently purchased an earthmoving company as a complete unit and have added that to my list of responsibilities which means I am now trying to organise and find work for that division as well,latest purchase is a 1 tonne excavator which I have been operating so we can start to do all our own landscape prep and use for cleaning up the sides of our houses, gets through a little easier than the 4.5 tonner and the bobcat :whistle:. And in a previous life I was a retail manager for 10 years, go figure ;)

I am a Registered Nurse in an Emergency Department, a cattle farmer and a Fishing Charter Operator, with a coxswains ticket.My nursing allows me to have the boat and to go out fishing.people ask me how I got the boat, I say 30 years of 3 jobs, build the wife a new home and let the mother in law move in..I also won the raffle with my wife who allows me to go fishing.

Warwick.

Buckat List Fishing Charters.

Project Manager / Web Design/Developer for a business mostly involved in financial payment gateways. And I do a fair few random projects on the side with the boss, got an 80ft charter up in Phuket and a Syndicate sport fishing charter here in brisbane on a 44ft assegai. Ahh the joys of having a boss who loves fishing.

I am a Registered Nurse in an Emergency Department, a cattle farmer and a Fishing Charter Operator, with a coxswains ticket.My nursing allows me to have the boat and to go out fishing.people ask me how I got the boat, I say 30 years of 3 jobs, build the wife a new home and let the mother in law move in..I also won the raffle with my wife who allows me to go fishing.

Warwick.

What hospital do you work at Bucket List? I see you live at Wakerly- you by any chance work at Redland Bay Hospital?

Factual Investigator for Insurance companies (High Value Fraud Claims) - Used to be surveillance but now desktop investigations 10 years of it is too long.. about to buy my own business down the goldy, which also means more fishing!!

Currently------> Site support in West End. Mainly IT work.

I do part time sales at shows for a mate who does concrete decoration

I have also worked in production in can making plant.

Insulation contractor as well.

Yes i do fix and give advice on computers.:cheer:

Factual Investigator for Insurance companies (High Value Fraud Claims) - Used to be surveillance but now desktop investigations 10 years of it is too long.. about to buy my own business down the goldy, which also means more fishing!!

what business are you buying taib??

"Professionail" womens industry :kiss: its more for the wife though..

Im a bum. no job ;(

haha im only 14 so just a student looking for a fishing shop who wants to take me in or boating

.. so anyone who works in a boating/ fishing shop north side who wants to hire me im keen.. haha

cheers

James

thats what i thought too but started working at pizza capers n love it but would still love to work in a tackle shop :P

In chronological order:

Meat packer/apprentice Butcher

Jillaroo (still doing this one)

Tennis Coach

Soccer Coach

Lab IT assistant

Faculty IT manager

Cattle Farmer (still doing this one)

Research Scientist at UQ currently.

Still looking for the one job that i'm satisfied with :-)

Warwick.

what ED you work in, I was a RN, for 10 years, worked at RBH ICU and ED and Ipswich ICU and ED

Archived