Trophy Weekend @ N.P

STU

Plastic man and myself went early yesterday and this morning to the dam we caught 25 bass between us 4 of which were 50cm and over, majority of them over 40 cm as well some were 47.5,48,49.5 all very nice fish.They were caught on a range of lures from spinnerbaits early in the morning to plastics and reaction baits(jackals,g vibes & river to sea) [img size=499]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/101_0707_AFO.jpg

post-1103-144598417465_thumb.jpg

We also ran into another AFO member today 2wheels nice to meet you mate good way to run into someone when I hooked onto a bass of 41cm which was tagged so cant wait to give DPI the info and all the bass we caught were released to be caught another day

Thanks to the afo members who kept us keen to go and try N.P it was a top weekend bass fishing.And sorry to Jordan who did'nt meet up with us you could of joined in on the action hopefully you and troy did just as good.And congratulatins once again to andrew on his P.B bass on plastics for the weekend [img size=499]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/101_0711_AFO.jpg

post-1103-144598417517_thumb.jpg

Just leave them as is but put a stinger hook on normally, dont see why that would'nt work give it a try mate and let me know how it goes I have heard of it been done especially in the states for large mouth bass

Love jackalls cause they catch bass like this one, but now I dont own any becuse my last 2 got snagged and lost but I still cuaght my biggest bass of the weekend on a g vibe got them for- 4 for $10 becuase A mart had the wrong label on them were meant to be 3 for $10 lucky my mrs is an expert on shopping and got a bargain least it does not hurt the back pocket as much when loosing a g vibe, aslo caught a bass on mask vibe I might buy a couple more jackalls and masks if I get a loan approved:laugh: [img size=499]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/101_0717_AFO.jpg

post-1103-14459841756_thumb.jpg

What else can be said? Awesome, and well done!

You revealed your spot fairly easily though. I've fished there before in the middle of the day for a little while, without luck. I know where I'm going for the next morning session though.:cheer:

Well what can I say STU and Plastic Man, but \"that will be $300.00 guiding fees, and you owe me a beer for taking all MY fish\". Not that I'm a jealous, selfish, and ungracious kinda guy.

Good to meet up with you fellas, see you there next leave pass.

Norm

Nog wrote:

Well what can I say STU and Plastic Man, but \"that will be $300.00 guiding fees, and you owe me a beer for taking all MY fish\". Not that I'm a jealous, selfish, and ungracious kinda guy.

Good to meet up with you fellas, see you there next leave pass.

Norm

Yeah thanks for letting us catch all your fish the cheques in the mail:laugh:,Nice to meet you, I think I might dust off my fly rod after watching you it has given me confidence to try it again also good to see you using the afo sight.

Archived