AFO Stickers: Posted!

Angus

Just posted out a stack of AFO Vinyl Boat Stickers!

I think its probably a bit optimistic that they will be there by tomorrow but you never know! I am sure they will arrive Monday at the latest.

Would love to see some images of where they end up as well whether it be car, boat or restaurant door :)

Cheers to those that ordered.

Angus

Got my stickers thanks Angus, however the postman decided it would be a fantastic idea to bend and CRAM them in the small letterbox hole. I now have very crinkly, folded multiple time stickers :(

What a tool!

On a plus side the vinyl should not really be affected at all being completely flexible.

Let us know how they go on.

Angus

Got my stickers thanks Angus, however the postman decided it would be a fantastic idea to bend and CRAM them in the small letterbox hole. I now have very crinkly, folded multiple time stickers :(

What a tool!

On a plus side the vinyl should not really be affected at all being completely flexible.

Let us know how they go on.

Angus

Will do mate :) Thanks again

recieved mine too, thanks guys.

Obviously the postie tool who delivered to malram has an inbred relative working over my way,he bent mine too,to get it in my mail box, thats got a slot to take over A4 size envelopes. Does this make this bloke a double tool?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived