"Duffrods" The list is now complete.

Biggles

Arrived home yesty to another tube containing my new plastics rod, it's a 7' 3-6kg threadline to which I have matched with a Certate 2500.

So in total that makes 3 x 1-5kg Bream Stix, 1 x 2-5kg Bass Stix, 2 x 3-6kg Bass Stix, 2 x 6-10kg Big Stix and this one, it's all a little humbling really :blush: geeeeez I love my SWMBO :P

Anyway, here's a couple of pics to drool over, and now all I need is to find the time to go fishing :whistle:

Al

post-2756-144598658892_thumb.jpg

post-2756-144598658899_thumb.jpg

post-2756-144598658905_thumb.jpg

post-2756-144598658909_thumb.jpg

Al, your definitely a bloke that knows what he wants :whistle: What a sweet collection.

I have to get one of the new certates, mmm very nice.

Very Nice mate. B) Just out of interest, can anyone order one of these custom made rods from Steve?

As dell said get in touch with Duff man through http://www.kustomfishingtools.com.au/ContactSteve/tabid/67/Default.aspx He's a top bloke and easy to get along with and the rods speak for themselves.

Al, your definitely a bloke that knows what he wants :whistle: What a sweet collection.

I have to get one of the new certates, mmm very nice.

Very Nice mate. B) Just out of interest, can anyone order one of these custom made rods from Steve?

As dell said get in touch with Duff man through http://www.kustomfishingtools.com.au/ContactSteve/tabid/67/Default.aspx He's a top bloke and easy to get along with and the rods speak for themselves.

Heh Dan, make sure you tell him Biggles sent ya :silly: WARNING and don't mention Den's name :whistle:

Also, I have a couple of spare 1-5kg spin stix if you wanna try before you buy :woohoo: Just let me know and I will sling one your way for a weekend.

Den, I went for the extra 3kgs of drag, otherwise one of those "high gear" models like yours was lookin reeeeeel nice.

Al

Archived