North Pine Sunday

Lozzel

Aaron has offered me a lift, (thanks mate) so I'll be there too.

I am looking forward to it as I haven't been there before and any new fishing ground gets me exicited.

You know that 60+ everyone is chatting about - you'll see it tomorrow on the end of my 6'6\" shamino rig with the repala deep diver sticking out the side of it's head. :woohoo:

That'll be good Feral . I'll be around the Forgans aera. Thats the only place I know out there.

Will be looking out for You Brian & Aaron.But that 60+ will already be in the BAG :laugh: Big fish = big BARRA lures.

See ya then.

Laurie.

It's going to be good - just as well you will be wearing your AFO shirt Feral because after yuor make over for Qld Transport noone will recognise you.

Loz I was thinking of packing a couple of big lures for that exact reason but I have a problem. When land based fishing how do you carry 3 tackle boxes and 4 rods? Not to mention food, drinks, chairs, phones, camera, hat, jacket etc!:pinch:

id love to come if i could meet u guys there, tryin to work out wether i should sneak the hippie van up or sumthing though. would i be able to tag along with anyone? if anyone needs a lift and can bare beeing seen in a van i can pick you up.

Sounds like a good idea to me...I need some help catching my first bass on lure, so it would be good to catch up with you guys.

If I rock up to the carpark at Forgans and walk down to the dam, should I walk towards Bullocky's (on the road side of the water), or will you guys walk around the \"back\" of the dam?

Hope to see you there bright and early.

Rod

Jordan,

It is the most southerly access, it is only a tiny little car park, and is marked. Its about 1.5k south of Bullockies rest. Or if coming from samsonvale road, about 2-300m on the left from the Turn off.

I'll PM you my mobile No.

Well thats my morning wasted :angry: , Instead of catching 60cm bass had to carry the fortnightly fruit and veg around the market (I swear my girlfriend just thinks of me as a pack horse), shifted furniture to fit in more furniture, so I am going to sulk on the couch and watch the Lions until they start getting a flogging then I might head up though that wind is still a bit fresh

Sounds like your married already.

I left this morning about 7:30, the boys had just got onto their first school of fish and were getting a few. They were about 10 minutes walk around a bay from me (100yards across the water) I had to be home by 8:30, so could not even get round there to get a cast into the school!

Archived