1lb braid

madmullet

over the past week and a half i have been targeting bullies on 3lb and have been having a blast. now i want to down graid to 1lb to chase them. goes anyone have any preferances and it needs to be igfa and ansa approved line class.

i know fireline does it in the cristle, but does it comply with igfa or ansa rules

over the past week and a half i have been targeting bullies on 3lb and have been having a blast. now i want to down graid to 1lb to chase them. goes anyone have any preferances and it needs to be igfa and ansa approved line class.

i know fireline does it in the cristle, but does it comply with igfa or ansa rules

Pretty sure firline crystal is the only 1lb braid out there and it isn't IGFA rated as it breaks well above 1lb

sounds like fun, as a young fella i would chase them landbased on 1-2kg pretest, best i landed back then was 7kg on 1 and 9.5 on 2, all ways reused the bloody trace and lost it next shark lol

what are the records for landbased game black whaler these days steve in the 1-2kg??

These are the igfa records from the 2010 records book

1kg line class

57.4kg blue shark, bay of islands NZ

44.8kg Make shark, Port hacking, NSW

22.3kg Tope shark, parengarenga harbour NZ

2kg line class

13.85kg Blacktip shark, Sherlock River AUS

83.46kg Blue Shark, Long Island USA

75kg Mako Shark, Port Hacking NSW

48.75kg Porbeagle Shark, UK

72.12kg Tiger Shark, USA

Archived