2011 Austackle Brisbane River Classic- Entries

Angus

post-63-144598694349_thumb.jpg

Hey everyone,

Just a reminder that the 2011 Austackle BRC entries are open!

Its not to far away this year and will creep up really quickly as Origin was later than usual.

The early bird special of only $25 lasts until later this month and then it jumps up to $40 for the rest of the registration time period. So save yourself an easy $15 and register now!

You can register here: http://www.australianfishing.com.au/competitions/event-registration/events

I am confirming the prize lists this week but rest assured you will be seeing some great goodies from the likes of:

Austackle

Searing Tackle

Fishing Mania

Noosa Fishing Shack

And more once confirmed.

Cheers guys lets make it a good one!

Angus

i'm paid up, and might be looking for a decky. will put post up closer to brc event if anyone is interested

Nice one mate!

What a great offer as well, a sweet ride in a sweet skeeter!

Angus

no probs Angus i have the space so why not i say

Would snap this up but will be in cairns and catching jungle perch in wild streams, plugger will get you on to meter plus fish in a heart beat in a sweet as fast boat! this guy catches fish !!!

i'm paid up, and might be looking for a decky. will put post up closer to brc event if anyone is interested

Nice one mate!

What a great offer as well, a sweet ride in a sweet skeeter!

Angus

no probs Angus i have the space so why not i say

Would snap this up but will be in cairns and catching jungle perch in wild streams, plugger will get you on to meter plus fish in a heart beat in a sweet as fast boat! this guy catches fish !!!

dont listen to this guy ;) who are you? you sound like my old legendary deckie :P

I've registers , but how do I pay? (probably a silly question)

Carter

Hey mate.

Should have had some payment options when you registered but all good as here they are.

If paying direct deposit make sure you put your name in the transaction description/ reference.

Our bank details are:-

Bank Name: Bank of Qld

Account Name: Brisbane Fishing Online

BSB: 124 001

Account Number: 20881585

I'll be looking for a deckie.

However, I will only be fishing with artificial baits.

Will probably be only fishing during the day on Sat and Sun morn as well.

I'm not in it to win just out to meet everybody and try to catch some nice fish, so it will be very relaxed.

If there is any young keen anglers that dont have a boat I'd be glad to take you and teach you a few tricks as long as your parents are OK with it and they can drop you off and pick you up from the boat ramps.

I have only fished the river twice in the past year but did very well both times.

I did fish it very heavily 7 years ago or so when I was a local so hopefully the good old spots will still fire.

I'll be looking for a deckie.

However, I will only be fishing with artificial baits.

Will probably be only fishing during the day on Sat and Sun morn as well.

I'm not in it to win just out to meet everybody and try to catch some nice fish, so it will be very relaxed.

If there is any young keen anglers that dont have a boat I'd be glad to take you and teach you a few tricks as long as your parents are OK with it and they can drop you off and pick you up from the boat ramps.

I have only fished the river twice in the past year but did very well both times.

I did fish it very heavily 7 years ago or so when I was a local so hopefully the good old spots will still fire.

Thats a sensational offer Carter. Be crazy not jump on it!

Archived