Lozzel and me in Moreton Bay

Brian D

:P Well lets get up at 3.00am, go down the boat ramp and head out into the bay in 15knts, freezing the gonads off, into the dark along a path that has never before been followed by this little fat duck. :blush:

But all is not lost - the winds died off and the water glassed over helping us have a great day. Neither Lozz or I had been out into open waters for so long we both didn't care a toss.:laugh:

While the fishing was typical for Moreton Bay we managed to get a few fish and new AFO member (Good ah Jayson Chubstar - nice tinnie you got your self.)

:)

I caught more fish then Lozzel right up to the point where he caught up to me then caught another one. That's when I lost count.

The highlight for me was to have Lozzel onboard. It was a pleasure having someone so knowledgable, friendly and skillfull in the boat. Good on ya Lozz for doing most the driving while I sat in the 1st mates seat dripping of the strees from the working week.

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2007/07/07 17:51

looking rugged up there fellas,it was absolutely freezing this morning. At least u guys got onto some fish, my morning down the coast started off full of optimism until we got to the carpark and spoke to the other fisherman and no Tailor had been seen all morning.

Thanks Brian, It was a pleasure. After a chilly start ,It turned out to be a great day on the water.

I had a ball, even though the fish didnt want to play with us.

Nice to meet another member (Jason)and to see he has a great Ally Craft aswell. Good on ya mate ;)

I cant add anything else,Brian has said it all. Here is a couple of pics to show how the bay can be.

A \"cold\" Sunrise [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/DSCN0718.JPG

post-742-144598420355_thumb.jpg

I think most of the members here would be more worried about the empty glass!

September 1 will be an epic battle! I think we should arrange a little side bet on B1 V B2! Maybe the losing boat doing the cooking and serving at the BBQ afterwards?

Archived