dont like feature - how to get rids of it?

Binder4

it depends on your browser. In Mozilla firefox you can download what they call "add-ons" and you should be able to get rid of stuff like that. I can be a little complicated. I mean i am able to block those annoying adds from popping up and those flash clips playing on the side of websites. saves the download limit and also makes your internet faster. anything is possible. just google it?

I assume you are talking about the chat feature. Not sure which browser you are on, but it should appear in the bottom right of your screen (quite unobtrusive) and it is a feature for all members to chat to your afo friends. This is what it should look like on your screen.

post-62-144598738461_thumb.jpg

Many users find it helpful to chat to other members to quickly organise fishing trips, discuss forum topics 'off-line' and chat about for sale items. To utilise this feature you will need to add friends here on AFO and then when they are online you can select them to chat with. Currently this feature is not able to be turned off by individual users although may be a possibility in the future

If viewing the site on the iphone it will not appear.

Archived