North Pine Friday 20/7 early

woody1

hey all. I have been inspired by the forums to have a crack at freshwater fishing, and hopefully land my first bass.

Me and my fishing buddy will be heading out to North Pine early friday morning, arriving around 6am. By the sounds of things forgans cove is the place to be.

If anyone is going to be around then, let me know, I'd love to meet some other members and hopefully pick up a hint or two.

Sounds like i may have to go on a shopping spree and pick up some jackals and spinners. Any tips on what else i should buy?

Woody

Post edited by: woody1, at: 2007/07/14 20:33

Hey

I got dropped at forgans this morning, I hadn't been there for about 3 weeks, the dam level has gone down heaps in such a short time. It would be a better bet to go around MacGavins view I rekon, thats where most of the fish have been caught lately. Pick up the jackalls and spinner baits defs but also pick up some Ecogear grass minnows in colour 117 and some 1/4 ounce jigheads, I got all my fish on them today.

Good luck!

Hey Woody. Like Tim said, go to Mcgavin view instead, I reckon. The area around the no fishing zone (red &yellow tape) has been pretty awsemome lately. It is visible on the right hand side of the lake from the top of Mcgavin view. Fairly easy to walk to...

Archived