Wanted: Mojo, ASAP

Jords

Well it's been a few of those days...

On sunday went for a bass sesh on sunday arv, only to find I had forgotten my paddle. :pinch: Went for a crack again this arvo, as I pulled over on the road managed to rip a hole in my tyre, including shredding the wall.... :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :angry:

Turns out two signs had been ripped out by floodwaters crossing the road, and I had nailed one of them....

So changed my tyre then dragged the yak down to the water. Was using a reel which I had recently (over) spooled, and had wind knots all afternoon, which costed me the first two fish. Was another hour between strikes until I landed a solid 42/43cm model, which managed to swallow the cicada lure whole, right down the gob.

Just as it got dark the mozzies came down in force so paddled home, but managed another mid 40's on the way home.

Can't wait for this run of bad luck to end :(

Do you want some of mine :evil:

If you've got Mojo to spare my hand is firmly up in the air waving frantically :whistle:

Jords your Mojo leaves my Mojo for dead...harden up son! ;)

Mate my mojo atm consists of a lot of casting for not much reward :(

And don't think jords is much better, you obviously haven't been out with him ;) He is excellent at catching lizards and koalas though :P :silly:

Well it's been a few of those days...

On sunday went for a bass sesh on sunday arv, only to find I had forgotten my paddle. :pinch: Went for a crack again this arvo, as I pulled over on the road managed to rip a hole in my tyre, including shredding the wall.... :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :angry:

Turns out two signs had been ripped out by floodwaters crossing the road, and I had nailed one of them....

So changed my tyre then dragged the yak down to the water. Was using a reel which I had recently (over) spooled, and had wind knots all afternoon, which costed me the first two fish. Was another hour between strikes until I landed a solid 42/43cm model, which managed to swallow the cicada lure whole, right down the gob.

Just as it got dark the mozzies came down in force so paddled home, but managed another mid 40's on the way home.

Can't wait for this run of bad luck to end :(

Ripper looks like I have passed on the Ellicought course to you. Wahoo :woohoo:

Archived