AFO Tournament shirt?

JarrydA

Jarryd you are spot on with the requirements.

We need ideally 30 people committed before the order is made.

It doesnt sound like a lot, but the 3rd order took a long time to pull together.

There are 140 out there now so the demand has somewhat slackened.

In saying that, I have noticed dozens of new members in the last few months. I would be more than happy to make an order (or start taking orders from members anyway) of the demand was there.

So if you are interested let me know (in this thread would be fine) and ill start taking a count... Shirt cost $70 + postage ($7.50). The turn around period is roughly a month once the order has been made with the company. This time frame can vary due to a few reasons (as I am experiecing now with another shirt order) but it always get there in the end!

Angus

P.S. Ill find the image of the shirt and attach it so newer members can see the design. They are an awesome way to spot fellow members out on the water.

post-63-144598755442_thumb.jpg

15 so far. Looking good :cheer:

Agreed. If we get 20 (only 5 more) people saying they would be keen ill get a thread going to take orders.

Then we will only need to find the other 10 which is always easier when its a reality and not a maybe.

Then we just need to hope that the 15 people who have expressed interest so far come good!

Angus

15 so far. Looking good :cheer:

Agreed. If we get 20 (only 5 more) people saying they would be keen ill get a thread going to take orders.

Then we will only need to find the other 10 which is always easier when its a reality and not a maybe.

Then we just need to hope that the 15 people who have expressed interest so far come good!

Angus

Hah, I thought this thread was for placing the orders :P

Archived