AFO NRL 2012 Footy Tipping Comp

ellicat

Oi Ellicat, how the Tigers going, wa ha ah ahahahahahhahah

All the classy attacking teams take about 6 weeks to get their eye in, :P so they are going along as expected ;) Having a couple of your top attackers knocked half unconscious (unbelievably not penalised despite clear replays) in the first half didn't help last night though. Having the leadership of two international players missing from the pack showed too :(

Nevertheless I am still happy with my position on the tipping ladder :woohoo: (1st that is B) )

• 2 weeks later...
I reckon the Broncos are looking dam good for the premiership so far, what a great game, and some awesome trys from both teams.

should wait for the finals before you put 'the mockers' on them :lol:

their going to have to work on the grinding mental side of keeping their foot on the oppositions throat for both halves and stop letting the opposition into the match by being out scored significantly in one half. :(

the 15-20 minute lapses each match,may bite them in the rear end soon or later,which will be exspensive come origin times.

With out the amount of ball and penalties the dragons gave them in the 1st half it may have been a different ending for them last night

Hey Ellicat, how those Tigers travelling? Did you forget to put your tips in or are you giving up already :whistle:

I did them bust must have forgot to hit SAVE. :angry::angry: Lucky I checked in on Saturday and discovered it so at least I got a couple of points from the other games.

Tiger forwards played well in attack but someone forgot to tell them they also need to get out of a walk in offence. Backs did their job well but the pussy forwards needed a big kick up the clacker. No big Keith to show the way for the 3 rookies and no Farrah to guide them and the big pommie Ellis breaking his foot 1st half. Whatever we paid for Blair is so far looking to be way too much. Very annoying :evil:

Having said that, it's a long way to spring.

Archived