AFO NRL 2012 Footy Tipping Comp

ellicat

I'm in again. Runty, if you want to start an AFL tipping comp, you can do it on the same site. You have a pretty good chance of winning, providing you are better than the other 2 people who join. Seriously though, no point poluting this thread if you are not interested in NRL, start a new one on AFL.

I'm in again. Runty, if you want to start an AFL tipping comp, you can do it on the same site. You have a pretty good chance of winning, providing you are better than the other 2 people who join. Seriously though, no point poluting this thread if you are not interested in NRL, start a new one on AFL.

Hey Runty I will get an AFL comp up tomorrow and then we can leave the neanderthal's to there mind numing little girls game.

I'll PM you when its up

Hey Runty I will get an AFL comp up tomorrow and then we can leave the neanderthal's to there mind numing little girls game.

I'll PM you when its up

Hey! Stop your polluting southerner :P I'm in again, hopefully we don't get another mid-season takeover :lol:

I'll PM you when its up

Hey! Stop your polluting southerner :P I'm in again, hopefully we don't get another mid-season takeover :lol:
yea piss of back to pricktoria

No prizes other than bragging rights.

We did a $ comp the other year and it was tough to collect from all the competitors.

Money ended up going to the kids hospital.

I'm not going to bother with the $'s again as it may exclude some, but nothing wrong with having 2 comps if you're keen.

No prizes other than bragging rights.

We did a $ comp the other year and it was tough to collect from all the competitors.

Money ended up going to the kids hospital.

I'm not going to bother with the $'s again as it may exclude some, but nothing wrong with having 2 comps if you're keen.

I guess Fishyman Tom never paid up. :whistle: :whistle:

oh look at me my poor collarbone. Where is my Ant

Attention all punters.

First game is tonight !

Get your tips in or join up if you haven't already.

I know this is a repeat but wanted to bring the message forward to this page so no-one misses out.

Oh, alright - it's true....I am just trying to get my post count up :whistle:

I might quit and rejoin

+1

-1, let's end it at round 1, I'll gladly take third spot :lol:

:blink: now,now fellas, don`t be like that,there is no prize to win... Only confirmed recognition for the majority,to show how badly you suck as a tipster :P

• 2 weeks later...
be the same as me, next round of points. He was probably given the away teams. Lucky buggar

I was only joking about giving me 7 out of 8 for the first week - although I think it worked out that 7/8 away teams won. Don't think I got any points for the first week though. Another crap day at work today so didn't get tips in tonight - unfortunately as got both games right in my work comp. Looks like I'll need to make a remarkable comeback!!! Enjoy the games tonight Brian .............?

be the same as me, next round of points. He was probably given the away teams. Lucky buggar

I was only joking about giving me 7 out of 8 for the first week - although I think it worked out that 7/8 away teams won. Don't think I got any points for the first week though. Another crap day at work today so didn't get tips in tonight - unfortunately as got both games right in my work comp. Looks like I'll need to make a remarkable comeback!!! Enjoy the games tonight Brian .............?

You can go forward and tip the following weeks. Helps if you forget to tip. I always tip the following week just in case. Foxsports takes a bit of getting used to. you can possibly make up some massive points if the underdogs get up.

have you been fishing lately??

Good tip Ted - I should do that. Yeah I must say the FoxSports system seems great - makes it a bit more exciting. Fingers crossed I'll get on a roll at some stage. A lady from work (who wouldn't know a football from a cucumber) is a runaway leader in our work comp at the moment. She forgot to tip the first week so got the away teams (7/8) and then tipped/guessed last week and again got 7/8!!!!!!

Tried for jewies in the river about 3 weeks ago on a Friday arvo for only a large pike eel. White allround light is flickering on and off so need to get that sorted before I can do anymore night fishing (actually had a visit from Water Police that night and I was holding the light pole in a position that kept the light bright - had to let go when they came to me and luckily it stayed on the whole time!!!!).

With the young fella and endless jobs/renovations around the house I am limited at the moment (especially with nights a no go a the moment - normally I can get away with night sessions as they aren't cutting into 'family time'). Hoping to try the river mouth Sunday morning and have 5 nights at Burleigh Heads first week of school holidays - leaving the boat at home (as tempting as it is to duck out to Palmie!!) so going to try Tallebudgera and off the rocks at Burleigh Heads.

i'm 1 from 3 in how many weeks i've remembered to put my tips in! i've spread myself over about 4 or 5 tipping contests and 2 fantasy leagues.

i think i'm going to need to set the computer to remind me every thursday night to do all my tipping and leagues.

anyway... geeze the tigers sucked last night :P . my broncos didn't do too much better but at least pulled themselves together enough to come away with the 2 points

Archived