When do you know you have been fishing to much??

crazywalrus

Is that the rusty handle of the mower I can just see in the middle of the pic ? :S

:lol::lol::lol:

I don't think any AFO members will be surprised though :P

yep that is where i broke down and I hand the poos and left it there.

I was thinking I would get Kurt to catch me a goat for the yard but I sprayed it this morning.

Is that the rusty handle of the mower I can just see in the middle of the pic ? :S

:lol::lol::lol:

I don't think any AFO members will be surprised though :P

yep that is where i broke down and I hand the poos and left it there.

I was thinking I would get Kurt to catch me a goat for the yard but I sprayed it this morning.

man, now i need to bring one back for you as well... so i got 6 live one for wave break and now 1 for you.... :silly: :lol:

Call scopes and mick fillet - Concrete it :D. Then Manni to give it the wog tick of approval.
Remember it only gets the wog tick of approval if you paint the concrete green :)

Not sure where you get the white concrete lions these days, so the wog tick might be a while away yet!

Call scopes and mick fillet - Concrete it :D. Then Manni to give it the wog tick of approval.
Remember it only gets the wog tick of approval if you paint the concrete green :)

Not sure where you get the white concrete lions these days, so the wog tick might be a while away yet!

C'mon mate give me a challenge, all it takes is a quick google search :cheer: Can't keep a good wog down :P:lol:

So, when am I bringing the cousins round to landscape Ted? :whistle:

Cool, jungle themed backyard landscaping!

I was going for a north Queensland look - lol

@Lance - that is the way I like it :evil:

@ Zano - can not wait - going to blood Declan on the mower this year but it is hard enough to get the clean their room.

Geez Ted, thanks for putting me in a real predicament on this one. As much as I like you, I'm afraid I think I'm legally obligated as a teacher to report you to KIMS for your evil plan with young Declan ...................

Cool, jungle themed backyard landscaping!

I was going for a north Queensland look - lol

@Lance - that is the way I like it :evil:

@ Zano - can not wait - going to blood Declan on the mower this year but it is hard enough to get the clean their room.

Geez Ted, thanks for putting me in a real predicament on this one. As much as I like you, I'm afraid I think I'm legally obligated as a teacher to report you to KIMS for your evil plan with young Declan ...................

hey I was mowing the lawn at 8 years old. He is big enough haha

Archived