Guess Where?

Brian D

Seeing we got Bass fever on site at the moment I was going to post this in the pics but seeing that this is my all time favourite lure ever ever ever I was going to post it in the tackle section. However as I can't catch a big fish I though I might try the guess where instead of how big.

So Where am I?

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2007/07/23 17:01

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2007/07/23 17:06

post-118-144598422067_thumb.jpg

rayke1938 wrote:

Cant be lenthalls. Brian doesnt know how to catch fish there.

Ouch Ray that hurts:P :P True but painfull. :P :P

Yeap troy was onto it first. Lenthals it is, but as you see I couldn't decide where to post it as it was indeed a by-catch while bara fishing.;)

That is the best lure ever made.:)

Did that dead barra have any of my repalas in it?:angry:

Feral wrote:

Now I am really going to depress you Brian, this photo from another web site of a 1m plus barra killed by the cold. Bit less water but same spot!

[img size=394]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/barra.jpg

Brian, i wonder if that barra has a Jakal and some 8lb leader in its gob :P She looks familiar. Oh man, i still think of that moment.

Angus

You should have seen it Aaron - sooooo funny. :lol: Nice new $20+ lure, lilly pads, flash fish cloths, standing on the bow, made a cast, work it work it wo...boof... wooops in a micro second.

hahahhahahhahahahhahaha no more lure and a very stunned looking Web Site Boss. hahahahahahahahahahhaahha I'm still laughin.:evil:

All within a hundred yards of the ramp, ten mins into the ist trip.

Angus doesn't read the post does he.:blush:

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2007/07/24 16:01

Archived