Adds now in the forum

shortie

They probably do make some money out of them but from what I understand it also makes the google bot scan the pages more often therefore showing them on searches and getting more people to the site.

A bodge site I made never got scanned until I put a google ad up. Once I did it scanned regularly and also put it higher on the google search list.

i'd pay membership too to not have them. in the interim use an adblock plugin for your browser shortie... just google: "adblock firefox" or "adblock chrome", etc.

most webpages are getting too crowded now and gets a little annoying.

My opinion, of you appreciate the help you gain from the forum , you enjoy the mates you make from it, the deckie spots you fill, the mates man ship you gain from havig new people on your boat , the banter, the shenanigans , the advise on rigs and locations then PAY A MEMBERSHIP . If you want to help relieve pressure on the guys tht are supplying this great resource from there own pocket ten you would Join.

40 bucks a year first 2 months free, would help members treat new members with more respect to keep ten and ultimately they would sign up.

H e been thinking about this for a while!

Callum

My opinion, of you appreciate the help you gain from the forum , you enjoy the mates you make from it, the deckie spots you fill, the mates man ship you gain from havig new people on your boat , the banter, the shenanigans , the advise on rigs and locations then PAY A MEMBERSHIP . If you want to help relieve pressure on the guys tht are supplying this great resource from there own pocket ten you would Join.

40 bucks a year first 2 months free, would help members treat new members with more respect to keep ten and ultimately they would sign up.

Callum

Or you could buy some raffle tickets to help support the forum. :P:P:P

Callum

Or you could buy some raffle tickets to help support the forum. :P:P:P

I think i give enough to the forum to have to not buy raffle tickets if i dont want to.

Archived