bit blowy this morning

jeff f

we tried peel saturday evening man was a rough ride over got drenched in the first 5 minutes had a look around the recks but was to lumpy to anchor so we headed to the north side used half a tank of fuel by this stage cus it was rough only to be smashed by grinners :evil: so we pulled the pin and went to port were it was flatish but still very windy all this just for one lowsy whiteing :( :silly:

i'm just staying home ,not going to fish in this weather. i have to stand in rain and wind all day for work .spent 3 x 12 hr days at forest hill freezing in the wind ,thurs and fri where ok.this weekend been poo ,had to run the heater to keep warm in the man cave .

i'm just staying home ,not going to fish in this weather. i have to stand in rain and wind all day for work .spent 3 x 12 hr days at forest hill freezing in the wind ,thurs and fri where ok.this weekend been poo ,had to run the heater to keep warm in the man cave .
arent you a pommie davo this is just like home .need a heater.. toughen up man :cheer: :cheer:

arent you a pommie davo this is just like home .need a heater.. toughen up man :cheer: :cheer:

nope born and lived in Brisbane all my life .if its under 25 deg cel its cold to me .

nope born and lived in Brisbane all my life .if its under 25 deg cel its cold to me .

im with you davo stuff the cold theres only so much you can rug up

well i got that wrong then :unsure: and im with you there hate the cold

Archived