State of Origin Game 3 at ‘The Cauldron’

Gad

maybe now nsw will get rid of their coach, worst coach of all time

Leave Ricky Stuart alone. He is the best thing to happen to QLD origin in the last 7 years.

let him stay i say.

I wouldnt say that, he's got them closer than bellamy did

yes, I agree with both.. :) BUT is there such a thing, as a better Loser :lol::lol::lol:

Top game, really enjoyed it.

I admire Corey Parker as a player but hadn't noticed until last night that he is a hog unless in the grips of the defence :blink: I nearly rang Mal to have him hooked from the field for fudging a try but then he popped it inside for JT and all was saved. It was the third time he'd held it when letting it out was the go (imo)

I still can't fathom the Gillett inclusion. He is woeful. Sorry Gad, they will need to do a lot lot lot more grooming for him to even replace the 18th man at SoO level.

Like Dino said that leg pulling was going on all night and didn't draw any noticeable attention from the refs.

That's the grubbiest I have ever seen Cam Smith play...loved it !

Highlight 1 - Greg Bird bleeding from the head.

Highlight 2 - Greg Bird's corker black eye ! :lol:

Highlight 3 - Greg Bird's head getting squashed under Tate's fist :woohoo: :lol:

Ben Creagh 20cm ! head gash ...what a split !

Petero playing outstandingly like when he was partnered by Steve Price in the early years of the 7year string.

People bouncing off or being thrown away by Inglis :woohoo: fantastic.

I missed the dressing sheds bit due to a string of

micro sleeps :whistle: :blush:

Even the crowd reactions during the

presentations were awesome hahahaha :woohoo:

I'm gonna watch it again soon. First the highlights on the Footy Show though ;)

For anyone keen, I got to go to a pre-match gig with a few of the legends and recorded a bit of Locky's speech he made leading up to the game.

Not the worlds best audio but you can still hear him.

/>http://bambuser.com/v/2801564

What a game... :D

Top game, really enjoyed it.

I admire Corey Parker as a player but hadn't noticed until last night that he is a hog unless in the grips of the defence :blink: I nearly rang Mal to have him hooked from the field for fudging a try but then he popped it inside for JT and all was saved. It was the third time he'd held it when letting it out was the go (imo)

I still can't fathom the Gillett inclusion. He is woeful. Sorry Gad, they will need to do a lot lot lot more grooming for him to even replace the 18th man at SoO level.

Like Dino said that leg pulling was going on all night and didn't draw any noticeable attention from the refs.

That's the grubbiest I have ever seen Cam Smith play...loved it !

Oi doubter… was I wrong about Petero`s halves :lol:

Gillet… He`s a work in progress keep an eye on him...he`ll be there for 8 in a row :)

Mal hasn`t picked a dud yet! :cheer:

(Taylor… should mentally evolve after a season with Cartwright, that is of course, if he can stop his finger going past nose picking height.) :)

Yep.. definately a game to go into the next edition of ‘Qlds Greatest State of Origin Games’

edit..don`t know how I stuffed the quote reply up? I do haha

For anyone keen, I got to go to a pre-match gig with a few of the legends and recorded a bit of Locky's speech he made leading up to the game.

Not the worlds best audio but you can still hear him.

/>http://bambuser.com/v/2801564

What a game... :D

only for this being a family orientated forum, I would reply to you the same as I replied to my daughter when she rang Thursday morning and excitedly told me that she had won an all Qld players signed Qld game jersey.

admittedly my reply did include 'well aren`t you a lucky vegemite' :)

Archived