Punters Club Official Tailor Social Thread

EZY

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey everyone, quick post to see if anyone requires anything for the weekend. i have 1space in the fourbie left if anyone wants to jump in, will be leaving sat morn around 6.30-7am from carindale.

trophy for the heaviest tailor (will be picking up engraving wend and will go on backboard)

post-2144-144598843916_thumb.jpg

lucky door prize supplied by Contempery Marble Concepts

post-2144-14459884393_thumb.jpg

thanks and see you there ezy

I will be driving down later in the arvo now as have to go to two kids birthday parties (trade-off for tailor, Blakesley's and flathead socials plus a fishing trip around Yeppoon for my brothers bucks party in Sep holidays). So hoping to get there around 4:30-5pm.

Ezy - can you give me directions/map on where to park as would like to hang with the rest of the crew. What is everyone planning for dinner - like are we allowed a fire or are people taking little butane gas stoves or just eating stuff they don't have to cook. Am hoping to get my gear ready tomorrow or Thursday so I'm not rushed on Sat.

Trophy looks cool!!!!!!

thanks guy's, as you go over the bridge at pottsville there is a parking space about .5-1km further along road should see fourbies there or i'm in a white triton glxr or my number is 0409168780 drop us a line when you get close as things could change. ezy

ps will take small stove and prob will have fire anyway, snags ect.

heading to bowls club or cabba pub for lunch on sunday if keen.

Just spoke to my brother who lives at potty. There have been a few tailor caught this last week. Hopefully they stick around for the weekend. Someone should have a go off the headland at hastos. Spinning for tailor on daylight is normally a sure thing. Also throwing some diving lures up to about 3 mtrs on the left front of the headland before the sun starts to rise and you could pick up some nice Jew.

Have we got a list of attendees somewhere ?
yes iam coming its all cool miss you buddy

What ? You're coming ? :ohmy:

See, If there was a list I could have made other plans by now :evil:

:P:lol:

I'll keep an eye out for Ginger Man's Santa then :side:

WHat will you be wearing ?

I'm just going nude under the waders :sick: :lol:

Awesome trophy, Ezy. That'll be going straight to the Pool Room ! haha

Getting a bit excited about this one now.

This may not be a permanent situation but have a look at these two spots on the map. I think that is why I'm excited lol

[attachment=54629]Capture_2012-08-22.JPG[/attachment]

how current is this photo?

Never. I'm psyching myself up.

I'm not the competitive type when it comes to fishing.

Ezy, It was the Googlemap from yesterday. Didn't take note of the date, but I'm guessing it is not too recent. However with the mouth just north I'm hoping the top one will be a frequent occurrence. B):unsure:

To keep track of who attends can the guys running this take down the usernames on a bit of paper on the day of the guys who attend this and chip in the doh as i am keeping track for trophies at the end of the year this would be much appreciated

no probs will do. ezy

Never. I'm psyching myself up.

I'm not the competitive type when it comes to fishing.

Ezy, It was the Googlemap from yesterday. Didn't take note of the date, but I'm guessing it is not too recent. However with the mouth just north I'm hoping the top one will be a frequent occurrence. B):unsure:

13.05.2010 unfortunately but here's hoping the holes are still there. the way the thing are shaping up it's a good chance we may see some jewies this weekend hasn't been this good a situation in about 2yr's here's hoping. ezy

Car is packed. Leaving about 10am tomorrow (unless I can't sleep ;) )

What time is everyone else leaving ?

Is two hours adequate to get to Pottsville by Noon ?

Do you know if there's a local shop there to get the NSW licence ?

Aaaarrgggghhhhh!!! Didn't think about that Brian. Will call you before I jump in the car to leave (approx. 3pm) to find out where you got yours from. Unless of course you can buy one for me? Not sure if they will allow that?

Archived