Clarkie

haines490slc

Legend, he is on absolute fire, not since the centenary test in 77 when Hooksie smashed Greig for 5 fours in an over has that been done, what an innings, old mate is on fire, fast writing himself into the history books, I know I said he was the worst captain, I take it all back, absolute legend, So much of the number 1 attack in the world, next bring on the poms.

ive never said clarkie was a bad captain and have always rated him. the bloke is a gun and will be a great captain for years to come.

mike hussy seems to growing younger and younger!

looks like the worlds best bowling attack isnt good enough for the worlds best batting attack!

and lets not forget warner, when he manages to put it together he really puts the oppostion on the back foot.

will be good to see our bowlers back up todays efforts tomorro at some stage!

Legend, he is on absolute fire, not since the centenary test in 77 when Hooksie smashed Greig for 5 fours in an over has that been done, what an innings, old mate is on fire, fast writing himself into the history books, I know I said he was the worst captain, I take it all back, absolute legend, So much of the number 1 attack in the world, next bring on the poms.

Fast becoming a decent batsman ill give you that but as for number one bowling attack, there all injured!

Fast becoming a decent batsman ill give you that but as for number one bowling attack, there all injured!

Fast becoming? Clark has always been pure class! He is just peaking at the moment. I compare him to Steve Waugh when he is seeing them well.

South Africa are the number 1 attack in the world on their home turf using a dukes ball. If they don't have their little dukes that moves like crazy they are crud!

I can't wait to see Hilfenhaus bowl with the new ball late in the test.. I have him for getting a 5 for.

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!

in this test match,I would judge Du Plessis`,367 ball defence,110 not out innings,ensuring a draw for SA as a greater feat than Clarks double century, where a game decider was concerned.

What a test debut.

Great game right down to the last few balls. Roll on the Perth test..

Even badly wounded the Proteas aren`t going to let the Aussies have the No.1 world ranking without putting in a phenomenal effort.

Archived