Introducing New Sponsor & Sale

Angus

Hey everyone...

Been talking the owners of Freak Sports over the last few weeks and they have decided to come on board as a full site sponsor. Freak Sports make some excellent kayaks both in quality and value. In fact, I so impressed with the price of the below advertised yak I already have one myself. Price is not for the blank, but all you can see, paddle, 5 rod holders including scotty style one, really good seat, two hatches with bags inside, bungee cords at the back, handles, paddle clip... I think that's it!

Anyway welcome aboard Freak Sports. One lucky entrant to the MBC can expect to take the below displayed package away as a lucky door prize as well :)

post-63-144598947988_thumb.jpg

Webpage: http://www.freaksports.com.au/shop/assassin/assassin-fishing-package-forest-camo/

I've had a Freak kayak for 7 months now and for he price I don't mind dragging it over anything to get to skinny water. I find it very stable and would buy another in a heart beat.

I'm only a small fella at 75kg and handles me well.

Here are some photos when was new

post-11868-144598948028_thumb.jpg

post-11868-144598948038_thumb.jpg

Great sponsor to have on board. Thinking of selling my 4.1m wavedancer kayak to buy another Freak for the kids to use.

That was pointed out to me. Offer must be extended though as it is still available on their website... http://www.freaksports.com.au/shop/assassin/assassin-fishing-package-forest-camo/

Kiwi: What do you mean you cannot use two? As you already have one so do not need?

yea sorry wasnt clear I ment Ive already got a yak and couldnt possibly justify having and using 2 shame kids are not older or I would try pass my old one off to the mrs and get this one hahaha

Do they do a double yak? Can't see much on their website?

There is a Double kayak coming. I think it is called a double agent.

Looks like a good rig but for fishing I will never stop recommending to people that buying 2 singles is always always always going to be a better option.

Angus

Do they do a double yak? Can't see much on their website?

There is a Double kayak coming. I think it is called a double agent.

Looks like a good rig but for fishing I will never stop recommending to people that buying 2 singles is always always always going to be a better option.

Angus

Congrates to the AFO boys and girls these guys look the goods and my girls are keen on dad getting a double yak any idea what the weight is on the double (carring weight) as need it for us not so little fellas.

Archived