urgent help needed please

havarest

hey all, i have been again stuffed over but by now by the guy builing my trailer and he says its not goin to be ready until friday this week. The marina my boat is in are at me to get it out and said it has to be moved. I was wondering if you guys out there could help me out somehow with a trailer i could rent a place i could rent one any ideas i am willing to pay please help. its a 22 ft cruise craft thanks guys

i think thats my only option my new trailer has an electric winch so that should help right?? my drive way is on a slope will that affect it? or should i find some flat ground? oh and lukey my boat engine is goooooonnnnneeeeee so i cant drive it anywhere. thanks shortie (looks like i will be shouting a lot of beers but thats ok i will be drinking to) oh and gazza the marina its in now we could put your boat there while i move mine then pick yours up.

hey gaz yer tmw sounds good i am trying to organise room at a mates house which is close to the marina, samson marina thornlands. It is in a creek pretty shitty marina and can only move boats around during high tide as on low water shits it self so prob 5 tmw looking good. My trailer is getting built from scratch and its costing me 5 grand 2 year warrenty.

hey guys just thought i would reply, the marina got back to me today and some how found space for me..(again another reason i hate this place) cant wait for my trailer to be ready. thanks guys for your plan of attack i was about to call the lets go but as i see it i dont want to put you guys out of your way if no need to. would of been interesting though pulling a dead boat around the marina to the boat ramp then off onto tyres would of been something i would be sure of wanted to make the website

hey hava,

mate i wish i had of heard your scream for help when you first shouted, i have a mate with a trailer able to take a boat of that size sitting in his backyard. his boat lives at spinnaker and uses the trailer only when he takes it for a service. sorry buddy, wish i could have helped.

jamie...

Archived