Shark Stirrers  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Shark Stirrers

• Stick them $10K
    • Give them a warning
    • Just leave them alone
    • Congratulate them

I don't see a problem with it.....

The world is going stupid.... That's an animal that not a lot of people ever get to see in the wild and to get to spend 10 minutes with it and feed it like that I think is something everybody should get to do before they die.....

Besides that I would like to see fisheries try and prosecute someone for that when there seems to be no faces shown in the video and no evidence of when and where it was taken...

So much of this goes on it's just that this particular case went viral, government wants to slap em with a fine cos they don't have a licence to do so like dive operators that do exactly the same thing ! I would have done the exact same thing as these blokes no two ways about it would have been no awesome to see that's for sure, give me a warning if they have done something wrong no need to make an example out of them.

I was doing exactly the same thing up at weipa in September with some big bullies.... My young bloke loved it and has a new respect for big sharks ever since.... It's something he will never forget.... I have video also but with the crap that has been going on lately I would think twice about posting it online

I would love to see a great white up close in the safety of a boat. I think puting the bait on the line was the problem. Presuming it did not have a hook. If it had a hook then it's a blatant breach of regulations.

If they had just been feeding it without the bait on a line then i wouldn't think it could be considered harassment.

Take video for your own viewing but don't post in public forum in case of the current situation.

A warning so as not to post again would not hurt anybody and everyone saves face. :)

Archived