Yak.. profish 45

Master Sardines

I popped into the viking store at chermside (spoke to Alex) today to look at some yak's and finally seen what i wanted. It's a new Profish 45:woohoo: . Will be on the market in a few weeks or more but it's been worth waiting for. Myself being a bigger fella over 40 and manueverability is limited :blush:

It's just perfect for me. Can't wait to get one.

Alex will post some stuff about it in due time..

Yeah they are a very sweet boat and i will have all the information regarding them on the site as soon as its released.

But it brief though its a brilliant fishing yak with more easily accessible compartments, a well for fish, a spot for a sounder, rudder and more.

Stay tuned.

Angus

She is a sweet looking boat, I spoke to alex at Chermside and he was telling me that the boat is going to be setup as each customer wants. You will start with the base boat and there will be a list of options on an order form such as hatches , rudder and various extras bits and each boat will be set up as the customer wants.

The various hatches are being molded at the moment.

Alex has tested the new boat and his reports so far are that is much more stable that the Preditor and just short of the Tempo for stability, and it is almost as quick through the water as the preditor

I have heard the same reports.

I am looking forward to getting the full list of modifications and getting up on the site.

I have spoken to Alex and we should get a good full report about the boat in full when its \"offcicially\" released.

Also keep an eye out for the BRC Prizes list which will be posted in the next couple of days ;)

Angus

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well boys and girls the wait is finally over (except the hatches) but i have just been allowed to mokk up my profish45 viking kayak and am fully keen to take her out next weekend there was a select few before the christmas period to get one and i guess you needed to hassle alex at chermside to the point of his refussal to get one :P .I will send some photos when its complete, Alternativly if anyone is keen to try getting out next weekend somewhere let me know.

Archived