2007 BRC Entry Form Now Available

AFO

One question. I think the form might contradict itself. I think it says registration 8-10am but then says on first day you wish to weigh in register at 10-11am.

I don't really understand this.

ADMIN NOTE: FORM HAS BEEN CORRECTED AND IS NOW UPDATED TO REVISION 2.0

Dan23 wrote:

One question. I think the form might contradict itself. I think it says registration 8-10am but then says on first day you wish to weigh in register at 10-11am.

I don't really understand this.

Hey Dan. Cheers. Will be ammended.

The correct time for Registration is:

8:00-10:00am Friday and Saturday.

8:00-11:00am Sunday.

In other words go with the Table on the front of the form.

Cheers.

Angus

i don't understand when the form says the entry fee must be paid each day. does this mean you pay when you send in the entry form & then pay for each day your in it.:S or is it the 1 fee or the week end? i know but it is my first time & im easily confussed at the best of times.

ADMIN NOTE: THIS HAS NOW BEEN CLARIFIED. PLEASE DOWNLOAD REVISION 2.0 OF THE FORM

blockah wrote:

i don't understand when the form says the entry fee must be paid each day. does this mean you pay when you send in the entry form & then pay for each day your in it.:S or is it the 1 fee or the week end? i know but it is my first time & im easily confussed at the best of times.

i think it means if ya dont start til the satday..ya can regestar and pay then.....i think:P..ya dont have to pay each day if ya fishin the 3 days..just pay the once...

ADMIN NOTE: YES THAT IS CORRECT. PLEASE SEE CORRECTED FORM - REVISION 2.0

blockah wrote:

yeh i dont get that iether so do you pay for a 2 person team $40 fri $40 sat and $40 sun?

and is it 1 fish for each catagory each day?

ADMIN NOTE: YOU PAY THE TEAM REGISTRATION FEE ONCE (FOR THE WHOLE COMP, SO YOU CAN CHOOSE TO FISH 1,2 OR ALL 3 DAYS IF YOU WANT)

AND YES EACH TEAM IS ONLY ALLOWED TO WEIGH-IN ONE FISH EACH DAY FOR EACH OF THE CATEGORIES

correct me if im wrong angus- ya can enter all catergories but yes just one fish per catergory, per day..so ya can enter a bream in on friday arvo and enter ya next bream in on the satday then a bream on the sunday..and so on for all the catergories....

ADMIN NOTE: YES THAT IS CORRECT

Is the weigh in / judging for the winners at the end of the three days or is there like a weigh session at the end of each day?

Joel ;)

Okay, just re-read the page and found it:

\" There will be a permanent manned Event Headquarters set up throughout this fishing event. The advantage of this will be that competitors will be able to weigh-in all three days of the competition. \"

Angus wrote:

Lozzel wrote:
Payment Transfered.. Team name \"The Weekenders\"

Rego form is in the mail.

Also,do we have to sign in on the FRIDAY morn at HQ.

Laurie

Laurie, you need to report in on the morning of the day you begin competing.

Angus

No probs , will be there at 8am on the dot.

Angus wrote:

Laurie, you need to report in on the morning of the day you begin competing.

Angus

Just as well you pointed that out, I did not read all the small print, just read the bit about having to be signed in the morning before you want to weigh in fish, and fish not being caught more than 24 hours before weigh in! I though great, fish friday night, sign in saturday morning, weigh in catch saturday arvo.

For those of us that work, can we sign in at the weigh in time Friday arvo, or is it strictly in the mornings only?

You need to report before you start competing. We would prefer people did in the mornings, but if you can't make the morning time, then you just need to make sure you do so before you start competing. Note, that we may not be there outside those times stated, so it would highly recommended to do so during those times otherwise you may miss out reporting and not be able to weigh-in your fish. If you try to report in the afternoon and then try and weigh in fish that same afternoon, what you weigh-in won't be eligible for prizes. You may only report in the afternoon if you are planning to fish that night and cannot make it at the morning time and plan to weigh-in fish the following day.

I will update the FAQ with this question shortly.

• 4 weeks later...

Another stupid question.

RE the prize for the best team uniform.

When is it going to be judged?

Do we have to wear our hot pink tutus, red wigs, gumboots and black raincoats every time we fish?

I am a little concerned that people may laugh at us or worse still booties mates may lock us up/

Ray

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Moderator Note: This is answered in the FAQ. But to make it easier, you only need to wear your team costume to the final weigh in to be applicable.

Archived