2016 AFO Christmas Lunch!

Danielle

• AFO featured and pinned this topic

@Do$tylz can you give me your email please and I'll shoot you through an invoice.  Still waiting for a few to pay and have purchased a stack of things. @Angus @fergie @Damien2Rad@Drop Bear

If you could all pay ASAP would be much appreciated!

Heres hoping the weather will be as lovely as it was today!

Edited by Danielle
Typo

1 hour ago, Danielle said:

@Do$tylz can you give me your email please and I'll shoot you through an invoice.  Still waiting for a few to pay and have purchased a stack of things. @Angus @fergie @Damien2Rad@Drop Bear

If you could all pay ASAP would be much appreciated!

Heres hoping the weather will be as lovely as it was 

sorry yeap i forgot i need to play for the late addition.

Is it to late to invoice for 2 more?

Tanya and Amadeo Vicario. Amadeo wants to learn a lot more about fishing and I said this was a good place to start!

REMINDER!

Please remember to BYO drinks (there will be an esky to use) and a chair!

If you could also bring a non perishable food item from the pantry I will have a box and would like to donate these to Coles Foodbank. I feel if we can have a lovely soirée then we can  give a little back to the community.

9 hours ago, Danielle said:

REMINDER!

Please remember to BYO drinks (there will be an esky to use) and a chair!

If you could also bring a non perishable food item from the pantry I will have a box and would like to donate these to Coles Foodbank. I feel if we can have a lovely soirée then we can  give a little back to the community.

I will try and get this message to those that do not sign in much.

On 11/25/2016 at 8:08 PM, kmcrosby78 said:

Great stuff, looks like the BBQ is sorted then, cheers @benno573. I have a gas bottle I can bring. @ellicat I'll work out if I'll be there from the start and if not I'll tee up to drop off some stuff to you (fold up table, gas bottle and esky). The esky is 93L and about one metre long so we can either use that or get 2-3 people to bring more 'regular' sized ones.

Any further knowledge on this one, Kelvin ?
I'm happy to pick up to save double handling. You're not far.

I 'think' I'll just leave the kids party early so I can be at the lunch by 12 (just need to check with SWMBO ....). Have my school swimming carnival tomorrow so all pretty hectic ATM. We are staying in town the night before for my work Xmas party so will be a rushed morning when we return home to the kids ... @benno573 what is the latest with your BBQ? I have a gas bottle so let me know if I need to bring it and also whether the BBQ already has the connector hose.